Not open for further replies.

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Luka has well and truly taken that mantle off LBJ.

Jimmy Butler too.
Both foul drawing punks 👎👎
I'm also just gonna put this out here, Luka is not the next biggest thing in basketball, people have way too high expectations when he's likely just gonna be one of those players who's really good, but never one of the best in the league.

Yikes

20210109_165143.png

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can we stop with the Zach Lavine is overrated narrative (admittedly mostly on RealGM)

Has torched the reigning champs. Elite player.
Lavine for Herro trade would benefit both teams, obviously other players + picks involved. Lavine is just keeping the bulls in the pick 7 range, embrace the tank while picking up Herro who looked great in the playoffs. Gives Heat a third guy to compliment Butler/Bam..

Can we stop with the Zach Lavine is overrated narrative (admittedly mostly on RealGM)

Has torched the reigning champs. Elite player.

And then I checked the box score - I don't think it is possible to torch a team when you still lose.

Who is most likely to win a championship - Donovan Mitchell or Lavine?

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Lavine for Herro trade would benefit both teams, obviously other players + picks involved. Lavine is just keeping the bulls in the pick 7 range, embrace the tank while picking up Herro who looked great in the playoffs. Gives Heat a third guy to compliment Butler/Bam..
In no world as a bulls fan would I trade LaVine for Tyler *in Herro

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics

Lavine for Herro & a shitload more. The two players aren’t even in the same ball park. I’d be starting with Bam if I were Chicago, let alone Herro.

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
I'm also just gonna put this out here, Luka is not the next biggest thing in basketball, people have way too high expectations when he's likely just gonna be one of those players who's really good, but never one of the best in the league.

Ill put this out there....Luca is daylight top 10 in the comp. Just a very good player.....wow

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lavine for Herro & a shitload more. The two players aren’t even in the same ball park. I’d be starting with Bam if I were Chicago, let alone Herro.
Yes obviously picks and others to make it work but they'd be the main pieces, for as good as Lavine is at scoring he sucks at defense hence theyre usually a 25 win team. Bam is never gonna happen, he is younger and a lot better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back