The official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 thread (Get your edibles here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gak Attack

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2009
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
Jim Harden 16/41 for 49 points.

Rest of team took 53 shots combined and made 27.

Short handed or not that’s just awful.
Oh please. Yes the rest shot well but in general if you watch us most can't create shit for themselves and you won't often get that % out of them.

I think I'm pretty fair compared to some of my comrads and avoid the who media conspiracy against him stuff but this is the sorta thing you do expect from the media, any other star would be getting fapped all over if they had won on the road by 20 with that help, knew people would still knock the bloke. Not even I enjoy watching parts of his game but the bloke gets wins which seems to be ignored.

Mazza1234678

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Calling it now Spurs will be in the lottery this year

They are garbage and LMA and De Rozan look cooked

I know he scored 30 today, but Whiteside took the night off on defense as usual

Look2Me4Guidance

Destination Club Supporter
Sep 10, 2007
On the punt
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Oh please. Yes the rest shot well but in general if you watch us most can't create shit for themselves and you won't often get that % out of them.

I think I'm pretty fair compared to some of my comrads and avoid the who media conspiracy against him stuff but this is the sorta thing you do expect from the media, any other star would be getting fapped all over if they had won on the road by 20 with that help, knew people would still knock the bloke. Not even I enjoy watching parts of his game but the bloke gets wins which seems to be ignored.
It’s not an attack on Harden, it’s attack on the offensive schemes or lack thereof.

Son of Skeletor

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
I don't think they re-sign DeRozan and then I wonder what sort of market there would actually be for him? He will be all over his option.
I tend to agree. I'm sure there will be some team who struggle to create in the half court that will give him a look, but he might have to wait until 2021.

Calling it now Spurs will be in the lottery this year

They are garbage and LMA and De Rozan look cooked

I know he scored 30 today, but Whiteside took the night off on defense as usual
I don't understand why they don't play DeMarre Carroll more.

They gave him a decent contract, and he's a noted team defender. Put him up front in place of Lyles - could hardly make their starting group any weaker than it currently is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom