The official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 thread (Get your edibles here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Mills has begun to lay the internal groundwork for the New York Knicks to eventually fire David Fizdale.
Mills is attempting to sell James Dolan that the Knicks' roster should be competitive in the Eastern Conference and that Fizdale is to blame.
Fizdale is in Year 2 on a four-year, $22 million contract.
Rival coaches and executives see issues with the roster that lacks legitimate NBA guard play.
"Everyone is moving to their positions now," a league source close to management and the coaching staff told ESPN. "This is how they'll make (Fizdale) the fall guy."
Mills was beginning to formulate the plan even before their blowout loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers that culminated in a postgame press conference featuring himself and Scott Perry.

I feel bad for Fiz. He is being left out to dry. They gave him that s**t. He will be out within the next 10 games easily

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

8 wins in a row, 8-1.

So happy I kept/didn't burn my Antoine Walker Celtics jersey all those years ago, Kemba is doing just fine !!

Utah's elite defense disagrees with this.

Yeh and what about his total lack of offense? To go along with his clear downturn in Defensive output and efficiency?

I mean its fine to be first in Points Against, but if you're 3rd last in Points For its not really that useful.

FWIW the Magic have the 2nd best defence and they're 3-7

Yeh and what about his total lack of offense? To go along with his clear downturn in Defensive output and efficiency?

I mean its fine to be first in Points Against, but if you're 3rd last in Points For its not really that useful.

FWIW the Magic have the 2nd best defence and they're 3-7
Yeah, they have the second-best defence because they can't score to save their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back