The official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 thread (Get your edibles here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Dubs follow the Raiders and the A's and move to Vegas??

Hornets, Griz & Hawks are some of the teams who will have money besides yourselves.

I'm particularly worried about the former two, as Ingram is from North Carolina and the Griz will 100% spend knowing they probably won't own their draft pick.
Cavs could have 60mil+ in capspace if they don’t trade for draft picks attached to bad contracts. Pels can and probably will match all offers

Cavs could have 60mil+ in capspace if they don’t trade for draft picks attached to bad contracts. Pels can and probably will match all offers

We'll certainly have the ability to match offers, but whether we do or not will probably depend on team chemistry this season.

He's obviously playing really well, but as a team we suck at the moment. If he meshes with Zion he'll stay. If not, I wouldn't be surprised at some kind of sign and trade.

Gives the Celtics the Center they desperately need and a 'Horford killer' for when/If they play Philly in the playoffs
Cavs get some decent young prospects + Smart is the back up PG the cavs need with Delly being well and truly cooked. Lottery protected first to the Cavs too probably.

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 2.19.15 pm.png

In the name of balance and fairness I'm willing to take one for the Knicks team and switch my allegiances to a lesser represented side, like the Grizz, just to ensure all teams are represented somewhat equally round here. Sucks, I know, but someone has to do it :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

In the name of balance and fairness I'm willing to take one for the Knicks team and switch my allegiances to a lesser represented side, like the Grizz, just to ensure all teams are represented somewhat equally round here. Sucks, I know, but someone has to do it :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Brave call. Reckon Knicks are one power forward away from contention

Gives the Celtics the Center they desperately need and a 'Horford killer' for when/If they play Philly in the playoffs
Cavs get some decent young prospects + Smart is the back up PG the cavs need with Delly being well and truly cooked. Lottery protected first to the Cavs too probably.

View attachment 778150

Fair trade given the Cavs will be 7 wins worse. Have always found Hollinger’s Analysis and +/- to be two of the more reliable stats around these days.

Yeh and what about his total lack of offense? To go along with his clear downturn in Defensive output and efficiency?

I mean its fine to be first in Points Against, but if you're 3rd last in Points For its not really that useful.

FWIW the Magic have the 2nd best defence and they're 3-7

Teams literally avoid the paint while Gobert is around and his job is literally cleaning the glass and defending the which he is elite at.

Out of curiosity what are the odds of Kerr getting the axe and when?
Warriors to any fan that knows NBA was always mark jacksons team.

The f***? Get into Dion Waiters gummie stash?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of curiosity what are the odds of Kerr getting the axe and when?
Warriors to any fan that knows NBA was always mark jacksons team.

No chance Kerr gets fired.

Have you seen who is getting court time?

I think they've actually improved over the last 5 as well.

And lol @ Mark Jackson's team. Imagine the reality of Mark keeping his job. Warriors peak at 52 wins.

This just completely ignores how much he changed things when taking over from the imbecile that was Mark Jackson.
What did he change exactly?
They just got better at shooting that was it.
Steve kerr had no coaching experience beforehand just remind yourself about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back