The official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 thread (Get your edibles here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen A is a shock jock
Yet he earns millions of dollars just talking about basketball.
While we on this forum with day jobs. Don't think he gives a s**t what anyone thinks of him lmao.

What did he change exactly?
They just got better at shooting that was it.
Steve kerr had no coaching experience beforehand just remind yourself about that.
Their entire offence. I have no idea why on earth you think they just got better at shooting.

Watching a 2014 Warriors game under Jackson versus a 2015 game under Kerr shows a night and day difference.

They went from isolation heavy garbage which featured the likes of Jarrett Jack, Klay Thompson and Harrison Barnes trying to create offence to a motion based offence revolving around constant movement and passing which made the likes of Curry and Thompson incredibly hard to stop.

Kerr also made the tough decision to bench David Lee after he missed some games and Draymond Green was clearly the better player and fit for the team. Other than Curry, Green was probably the biggest catalyst in them becoming so dominant prior to Durant.

This idea constantly perpetuated on the internet that Kerr did nothing and took over a team on the way to success is absolute garbage.

No idea what Kerr’s lack of coaching prior has to do with anything either? He was very successful at the Phoenix Suns as their GM at one stage. He clearly has a good basketball mind.

Indy's first 10 games were against Pistons (x 3), Cavs (x 2), Bulls, Hornets, Nets, Wizards & the Magic.

Jeez life in the East is cushy.

Was looking at the standings. The top 6 as of now is a lock for the top 6 at the end of the season. Now Indy wouldn't come close to playoffs in the West but they're at least a reasonable enough team. The crazy thing is that two of the others will be in the playoffs, just look at those teams, they're all horrid. At a guess it will be Nets and Detroit. Could very well end up with one of the lowest win totals for a playoff team though.

Was looking at the standings. The top 6 as of now is a lock for the top 6 at the end of the season. Now Indy wouldn't come close to playoffs in the West but they're at least a reasonable enough team. The crazy thing is that two of the others will be in the playoffs, just look at those teams, they're all horrid. At a guess it will be Nets and Detroit. Could very well end up with one of the lowest win totals for a playoff team though.
To be fair to Indy, Dipo is still out as is Turner. Lamb and Sabonis have all missed time too.

I think they’ll improve as the season progresses and finish Top 4.

You’re right about the gulf between East and West though, it’s as big as ever.

To be fair to Indy, Dipo is still out as is Turner. Lamb and Sabonis have all missed time too.

I think they’ll improve as the season progresses and finish Top 4.

You’re right about the gulf between East and West though, it’s as big as ever.

Game of the year today for pacific supremacy. Expecting the home team to win. I dont know who will limit Books influence.

Their entire offence. I have no idea why on earth you think they just got better at shooting.

Watching a 2014 Warriors game under Jackson versus a 2015 game under Kerr shows a night and day difference.

They went from isolation heavy garbage which featured the likes of Jarrett Jack, Klay Thompson and Harrison Barnes trying to create offence to a motion based offence revolving around constant movement and passing which made the likes of Curry and Thompson incredibly hard to stop.

Kerr also made the tough decision to bench David Lee after he missed some games and Draymond Green was clearly the better player and fit for the team. Other than Curry, Green was probably the biggest catalyst in them becoming so dominant prior to Durant.

This idea constantly perpetuated on the internet that Kerr did nothing and took over a team on the way to success is absolute garbage.

No idea what Kerr’s lack of coaching prior has to do with anything either? He was very successful at the Phoenix Suns as their GM at one stage. He clearly has a good basketball mind.
I think you like most people did not get my point about kerr.
Yeah you're right that iso ball they played while under jackson didn't let curry lead the league in 3s made...
I believe he is a good coach but not great and not as great as most people make him out to be.
If anyone tries to tell me players in the nba don't make coaches look great don't bother watching basketball again.
Lebron made david blatt and mike brown look half decent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back