The official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 thread (Get your edibles here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice finish to quarter by Beard. We usually completely s**t ourselves in second halves. Gonna need WB to play some minutes but given Brothers is reffing that is unlikely, bloke loves to be the story.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Beal is a legit star. So glad he got some seld-irespect and dignity by re-signing with The Wiz and not a sell-out by joining the Lakers (Or Rockets etc)+

I would be a bit worried if DC didn't have a rusted out toaster as coach, otherwise it should be smooth sailing for 9 in a row in the 2nd half

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
There’s so many players I hate watching play Basketball in this game.

Harden, Westbrook, Lou, Bev (although he can be funny)

Jolene (Embiid) had to be the most hatable player to watch right now (well after Kyrie obviously)

Absolute Muppet 👎👎👎👎

Beal is a legit star. So glad he got some seld-irespect and dignity by re-signing with The Wiz and not a sell-out by joining the Lakers (Or Rockets etc)+

I would be a bit worried if DC didn't have a rusted out toaster as coach, otherwise it should be smooth sailing for 9 in a row in the 2nd half

He was never going anywhere

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
You can add Carsen Edwards to the growing list of Draft Picks that Bill Simmons has incorrectly written off (esp for the Celtics)

Kid's a midget, but plays with a lot of heart and looks like he can shoot. 4-4 from downtown. Eat s**t Bill Simpleons !

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
You can add Carsen Edwards to the growing list of Draft Picks that Bill Simmons has incorrectly written off (esp for the Celtics)

Kid's a midget, but plays with a lot of heart and looks like he can shoot. 4-4 from downtown. Eat s**t Bill Simpleons !
Love his shooting form.

What did simmons say?

31% FG
25% 3P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back