The official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 thread (Get your edibles here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Harden 16/41 for 49 points.

Rest of team took 53 shots combined and made 27.

Short handed or not that’s just awful.

Oh please. Yes the rest shot well but in general if you watch us most can't create s**t for themselves and you won't often get that % out of them.

I think I'm pretty fair compared to some of my comrads and avoid the who media conspiracy against him stuff but this is the sorta thing you do expect from the media, any other star would be getting fapped all over if they had won on the road by 20 with that help, knew people would still knock the bloke. Not even I enjoy watching parts of his game but the bloke gets wins which seems to be ignored.

I reckon the Spurs are a bigger story than the Blazers. They're pretty much healthy, but can't guard anyone.

I don't think they re-sign DeRozan and then I wonder what sort of market there would actually be for him? He will be all over his option.

Calling it now Spurs will be in the lottery this year

They are garbage and LMA and De Rozan look cooked

I know he scored 30 today, but Whiteside took the night off on defense as usual

Oh please. Yes the rest shot well but in general if you watch us most can't create s**t for themselves and you won't often get that % out of them.

I think I'm pretty fair compared to some of my comrads and avoid the who media conspiracy against him stuff but this is the sorta thing you do expect from the media, any other star would be getting fapped all over if they had won on the road by 20 with that help, knew people would still knock the bloke. Not even I enjoy watching parts of his game but the bloke gets wins which seems to be ignored.
It’s not an attack on Harden, it’s attack on the offensive schemes or lack thereof.

I reckon the Spurs are a bigger story than the Blazers. They're pretty much healthy, but can't guard anyone.
They were down 23, got up 10 and now are going to lose. Bizarre

I don't think they re-sign DeRozan and then I wonder what sort of market there would actually be for him? He will be all over his option.

I tend to agree. I'm sure there will be some team who struggle to create in the half court that will give him a look, but he might have to wait until 2021.

Calling it now Spurs will be in the lottery this year

They are garbage and LMA and De Rozan look cooked

I know he scored 30 today, but Whiteside took the night off on defense as usual

I don't understand why they don't play DeMarre Carroll more.

They gave him a decent contract, and he's a noted team defender. Put him up front in place of Lyles - could hardly make their starting group any weaker than it currently is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back