The official Bigfooty NBA week 4 thread live from the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City

Remove this Banner Ad

So I watched the last two Warriors home games, kinda men as the Warriors were too good.
Good to watch Durant and Curry live though.

One thing I noticed after coming from San Antonio and Phoenix is that the lack of a mascot is quite noticeable. They add some fun and humour to the breaks, and this was really missing for the warriors game.

Anyway this way my seat tonight...

14nzk02.jpg

Looks Brilliant Ron, hoping to get across in March, how are you getting to/from Oracle?

The BART or some other method?

Any issues? How did approach getting tix? Any other tips?

PM me if it suits better, thanks in advance and enjoy the rest of your trip.

Also looking at Staples.

Looks Brilliant Ron, hoping to get across in March, how are you getting to/from Oracle?

Also looking at Staples.
Just settle down on the interview there mate

Also looking at Staples.

Yeah I used BART. Super easy, the station is only a 10 min walk from Oracle. Just follow the crowd to get there.

Tickets from StubHub. If possible try not to get tickets in the top level, I haven't enjoyed being up there nearly as much as being on the ground level.
Be prepared that if you want to drink at the game you will spend plenty. Beers are around $14-$15 US for a standard beer.

I will be at Staples in a few days for the Wolves game.

Yeah I used BART. Super easy, the station is only a 10 min walk from Oracle. Just follow the crowd to get there.

Tickets from StubHub. If possible try not to get tickets in the top level, I haven't enjoyed being up there nearly as much as being on the ground level.
Be prepared that if you want to drink at the game you will spend plenty. Beers are around $14-$15 US for a standard beer.

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

The Cleveland Cavaliers selected Collin Sexton with the eighth overall pick in the 2018 NBA Draft and have considered him a foundational piece in the post-LeBron James era.

The line on Sexton throughout the Cleveland organization is that he does not “know how to play.”

LOL.

reckon i saw you on tv during spurs v whoever it was last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I watched the last two Warriors home games, kinda men as the Warriors were too good.
Good to watch Durant and Curry live though.

One thing I noticed after coming from San Antonio and Phoenix is that the lack of a mascot is quite noticeable. They add some fun and humour to the breaks, and this was really missing for the warriors game.

Anyway this way my seat tonight...

14nzk02.jpg

Great photo!

What other games are you going to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back