The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 Thread: No Laker or Boston games to laugh at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why Memphis traded JV for Adams. It’s not a good fit with Ja

I think the rationale from their point of view was to gain the draft pick we gave them, and move up the board in the last draft. Valanciunas was about to be out of contract, so if they didn't want to re-sign him may as well get something for him.

I'm not super convinced that Valanciunas will be the right fit with Zion either FWIW, but David Griffin seems to think so.

I think the rationale from their point of view was to gain the draft pick we gave them, and move up the board in the last draft. Valanciunas was about to be out of contract, so if they didn't want to re-sign him may as well get something for him.

I'm not super convinced that Valanciunas will be the right fit with Zion either FWIW, but David Griffin seems to think so.
I can see that but Adams doesn’t offer any spacing at all. Memphis look their best when Jackson Jnr is at the 5

If you believe the latest whispers, Griffin won't be having a job much longer (one can only hope so)

I can see that but Adams doesn’t offer any spacing at all. Memphis look their best when Jackson Jnr is at the 5

Yeah Adams is the opportunity cost of getting the draft capital in. Doubt they actually wanted him beyond having a big body around. Not ideal, but he'll be on an expiring next season.

I think they also ended up turning Bledsoe into Jarrett Culver.

If you were the GM of Boston and had to trade one of Jaylen Brown or Jayson Tatum for a floor general PG (like a Rubio or Chris Paul) who would you trade?

Ummm….are we talking a 36 year old Chris Paul? If so, then neither.

if we’re talking prime Chris Paul, then I think most would say Brown.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only just realised GSW have played 9 home games, 3 away. Richmond style

7 home in a row, that’s unheard of

Lakers have 12 of their first 15 at home, including 9 of 10 at home through games 6-15.

Three road games were at Portland, San Antonio and OKC.

Home games against Houston x2, OKC, Minny, Charlotte, Cleveland, Memphis and San Antonio.

Lakers have 12 of their first 15 at home, including 9 of 10 at home through games 6-15.

Three road games were at Portland, San Antonio and OKC.

Home games against Houston x2, OKC, Minny, Charlotte, Cleveland, Memphis and San Antonio.

Impressive. They really should be 10-3 at a minimum against that lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back