Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 Thread (Where we're already socially distancing on defence)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Atlanta has had a pretty rough time with injuries this season. Gallo, Bogdanovic, Dunn and Rondo all out. Okongwu hasn't seen NBA action yet.
For sure, they're a quality team when healthy.

Actually got some sympathy for Boogie there, Morris is a twat.
I’m with you.

Cheap shot, he flew the flag with nothing overt and walked away when previous versions of Boogie would have got into it.

Mavs/Pels and Celts/Bulls games are off.

Governers' meeting and GM meetings today. Things are getting shaky.
I’ll book tickets for the Suns championship parade

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
This current “suck it and see” approach can’t be sustainable come playoffs surely. What happens if you’re if you’re heading into a Game 7 and one team can’t field enough players? Postpone Game 7 for two weeks?

Also feel for a team like Toronto who were in the bubble, home for a short time and now hubbing in Tampa. Long time to be away from family and this is surely a part of their poor start.

I don’t know what the answer is, but it’d be peak Phoenix to be playing great and then have the season shutdown.

What a joke of a 'season'

[Reynolds] The Miami Heat have added these players to the OUT/Health and Safety Protocols list: Butler, Dragic, Nunn, Bam, Harkless, UD and Okpala. This is in addition to Avery Bradley, on the list Sunday

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
For sure, they're a quality team when healthy.

I was shocked they didn't max collins

Young. Reddish. Hunter. Collins. Oo + huerter. Overlooking doncic was arguably the right call.

Got they young and reddish and helped them tank a couple more years; hunter. Oo. ..their entire starting is young talent recently drafted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back