Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 Thread (Where we're already socially distancing on defence)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlequin Dream

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
It looks like Brooklyn is going to stagger the minutes of their stars. Harden doing damage while Durant rests is very promising.

Orlando can still win it if Vucevic continues to dominate Jordan.

Mazza1234678

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Why not just keep him ?

Kd. Harden. Kyrie be fun
If his head is right, they yes

Too many reasons which it doesn’t work IMO, if you can get something decent for him I’d be doing it. A quality big and a playmaker off the bench i wouldnt think twice tbh

Nobody thought Durant would be at this quality off a 18 month lay off. He is probably leading the MVP at this rate

Give him the ball and use Harden in spurts with the ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
If his head is right, they yes

Too many reasons which it doesn’t work IMO, if you can get something decent for him I’d be doing it. A quality big and a playmaker off the bench i wouldnt think twice tbh

Nobody thought Durant would be at this quality off a 18 month lay off. He is probably leading the MVP at this rate

Give him the ball and use Harden in spurts with the ball
Fwiw I had faith in KD. Nets sport science is top shelf. Former socceroos campaigner.

You know who could be a good play maker off the bench? Kyrie irving

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
If Harden can gel like this for the rest of the season, do the Nets really need Kyrie back? Been a very impressive debut for Brooklyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad