Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 Thread (Where we're already socially distancing on defence)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but there is zero chance in hell that is happening

They will start harden and irving , then stagger them for most of the game.

So kyrie will essentially be playing with 2nd unit..

Irving. Brown/shamet. Tlc. 4. Clayton.

That said harden played 40mins just then and the 2nd most after lowry last season.

Last edited:

If Harden can gel like this for the rest of the season, do the Nets really need Kyrie back? Been a very impressive debut for Brooklyn.

They don't need him but it would be pretty bloody nice third option.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up reunited with LeBron at The LAL.

Doubt any other contenders would touch him tbh.

Why would brooklyn make themselves weaker and la better significantly? Would surprise me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would LAL want him though. And that's disregarding the price.

Cause he is much better than their other smalls?

Irving. Ad. Lebron. Is much better than ad and lebron.

The lakers are probably a bit worried about the brooklyn superteam. Nets could have a very solid roster post trade/buy out periods.

Cause he is much better than their other smalls?

Irving. Ad. Lebron. Is much better than ad and lebron.

The lakers are probably a bit worried about the brooklyn superteam. Nets could have a very solid roster post trade/buy out periods.

Lakers are comfortable favorite at the moment. Why would they bring in chaos?

And to get to Kyrie's $33M, they would have to completely pull apart their team.

Would be a terrible move.

Not the best player in his team let alone mvp

Are you watching much LAL at the moment? Davis is off to a slow start (for him).

LeBron is easily their best player this year.

Kd, Giannis, embiid etc. > Lebron

Not in the MVP race.

Joker is actually the only guy I think that is close (now I think more about it). And their record would preclude him anyway.

And to get to Kyrie's $33M, they would have to completely pull apart their team.

Well to be fair, the only playing environment where Kyrie has not gotten off the rails is with LeBron.

Trading Kuzma, Caruso and a couple of other eexpiring picks and contracts for Kyrie would actually be mutually beneficial to both teams..

Or just send him to Philly for a similar deal they offered for Harden, Christ knows they need a shooter lol

I am surprised by the odds.

I wonder how much of it is due to the west looking quite weak outside not kawhi and PG. The lakers have a clean run it seems to the final.

The nets have to contend with a very decent east; Giannis. Embiid. Tatum etc.

I reckon the narrative is underestimate brooklyn a bit if irving comes good. I expect their roster will look more balanced come deadline day

I wonder if lebron is a bit scared of kd and friends again like the kd warriors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back