Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 Thread (Where we're already socially distancing on defence)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
If irving gets it together he is much more valuable for the nets than a bunch of lakers c graders ...

Well to be fair, the only playing environment where Kyrie has not gotten off the rails is with LeBron.

Trading Kuzma, Caruso and a couple of other eexpiring picks and contracts for Kyrie would actually be mutually beneficial to both teams..

Or just send him to Philly for a similar deal they offered for Harden, Christ knows they need a shooter lol

Irving for simmons might be a win win.

Embiid gets his shooting pg.

Ben would do some damage with kd and harden

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Kennedy] Kevin Durant on James Harden: "He played the same way he's always played, to be honest. He's a pass-first guard who's trying to get his guys good looks. Coach put him at the point and I think that's his natural position."

Can kyrie play the 2 position / sg spot?

I guess he essentially did with lebron ball hogging at the cavs

Harlequin Dream

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
I am surprised by the odds.

I wonder how much of it is due to the west looking quite weak outside not kawhi and PG. The lakers have a clean run it seems to the final.

The nets have to contend with a very decent east; Giannis. Embiid. Tatum etc.

I reckon the narrative is underestimate brooklyn a bit if irving comes good. I expect their roster will look more balanced come deadline day

I wonder if lebron is a bit scared of kd and friends again like the kd warriors?

The West is still strong, outside of the Lakers their are 4 teams with MVP caliber players to worry about. The conferences appear to be very even right now.

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Cause he is much better than their other smalls?

Irving. Ad. Lebron. Is much better than ad and lebron.

The lakers are probably a bit worried about the brooklyn superteam. Nets could have a very solid roster post trade/buy out periods.
Nah, messes with the chemistry too much. Don’t want a ball dominant point guard in our system. Push the pace via pass and quick shallow entries to test lanes to the basket. Move off Bron, AD and Gasol for easy baskets. Kyrie doesn’t fit. Would be a little more interested in a Oladipo trade involving Schroeder and change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back