The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 5 Thread: Guys who aren't about that life need to stop acting like they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
In this day and age, I admire your dedication to dying on that very specific hill, if nothing else.

Although it's not really a hill, more of a fetid compost heap.

Got to within a lucky bounce in a game 7 vs kawhi to working. Pretty close from a youngish core to be written off as not working.

Would have a good chance this season if Ben was not thrown under the bus with the league looking up for grabs.

Simmons and Zion would be fun as too

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Would have a good chance this season if Ben was not thrown under the bus with the league looking up for grabs.

Uh huh.

As far as I can see, there's not much preventing Ben from playing.

Simmons and Zion would be fun as too

They said the exact same thing about Lonzo. We didn't bring him back, and Lonzo could shoot.

Think about it.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Uh huh.

As far as I can see, there's not much preventing Ben from playing.

They said the exact same thing about Lonzo. We didn't bring him back, and Lonzo could shoot.

Think about it.

Going by your logic nothing has worked outside of Giannis. Lebron superteams. Kawhi. Stacked dubs etc.

Categorizing the no.1 east seed as failing is a bit radical and rough. If the sixers big2 were 35 and 30 yoa perhaps you'd sound less silky

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Jayson Tatum right now

the-mask-smokin.gif

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Going by your logic nothing has worked outside of Giannis. Lebron superteams. Kawhi. Stacked dubs etc.

Categorizing the no.1 east seed as failing is a bit radical and rough. If the sixers big2 were 35 and 30 yoa perhaps you'd sound less silky

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back