The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 5 Thread: Guys who aren't about that life need to stop acting like they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you can't lead the league in winning percentage, you may as well lead it in something else.
Good to see the boys dig deep for him!

This must be the 5th or 6th game in this 11 game win streak the Suns have come from behind at 3 quarter time ?
Had a few 14 odd point deficits in them as well. Guys just start hitting shots in the 4th. JaVale and Shamet were under the radar additions but are great fits. I’m just enjoying every moment as there’s been many lean years

In this day and age, I admire your dedication to dying on that very specific hill, if nothing else.

Although it's not really a hill, more of a fetid compost heap.

5ux980.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Julius Randle will be the next big albatross contract

This dude just has no ******* idea

Astonishing he made the All Star game last season really.

Signing a broken down Kemba and Fournier is looking like more poor Front Officie blunders as well

I reckon the rockets bench would beat up their starters in practice. Martin jr is under used

Absolutely. Silas is horrendous. Does the worst line-ups consistently. Green is a young skinny guy who likes to drive so the moron Silas plays him with two lane cloggers in Wood and Theis.

Absolutely. Silas is horrendous. Does the worst line-ups consistently. Green is a young skinny guy who likes to drive so the moron Silas plays him with two lane cloggers in Wood and Theis.

Pretty sure he has been instructed to do that by ownership. They are not doing a very subtle job of tanking ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back