The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 5 Thread: Guys who aren't about that life need to stop acting like they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he has been instructed to do that by ownership. They are not doing a very subtle job of tanking ...

Team isn't good. They can tank and develop.

Case in point. Theis, Wood and Tate been horrendous and turnover prone all game so he finishes with them. How about let the young guys fight for a win in a game they've kept the team in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minnesota move up to 7-9 and with another solid week, could be in touching distance of the playoffs.

I don't have a second favourite team or anything like that but the Wolves have a special place in my heart for giving us KG, plus they seem to probably have the least insufferable fanbase in the Association (after Celtic Nation naturally) so I am hoping they CN somehow find a way to make the post season.

This season, esp in the west seems as wide open as ever, reckon they have the talent to make it

Minnesota move up to 7-9 and with another solid week, could be in touching distance of the playoffs.

I don't have a second favourite team or anything like that but the Wolves have a special place in my heart for giving us KG, plus they seem to probably have the least insufferable fanbase in the Association (after Celtic Nation naturally) so I am hoping they CN somehow find a way to make the post season.

This season, esp in the west seems as wide open as ever, reckon they have the talent to make it
Thanks, you've just doomed us to another six game losing streak with this post

That Suns team is close, real close.

259279557_5306757532686061_5963604120611556991_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back