The official Bigfooty NBA Week 5 thread (Where Carmelo makes his comeback)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malice in the Palace was 15 years ago, a couple of days ago. Still great to watch.

Pistons fans are such scumbags.

Important to reflect on every year as you mentioned :thumbsu:

Bulls started well.

Ish Smith preferred over IT in crunch time, I really don't see how he thinks he will be an All-Star again. He's actually been playing worse since he became a starter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought your bench played pretty well overall, especially the young guys - Okobo, Bridges, Johnson. Forced quite a few turnovers, scored some buckets too.

Big Cheick actually did OK too. You guys would be even better if you still had Holmes coming off the bench though.
Well given Baynes is supposed to be coming off the bench, it would be a different story. Would also love Ty Jerome to be running the second unit but since I avatared him, he’s had no chance.

Bridges and Cam Johnson looked very good one on one defensively, unfortunately the Pels abused the Ingram/Tyler Johnson switch and that was that.

My Kemba post was before the injury just saying Im not a terrible human, thank you.

You support Collingwood. That automatically makes you one 🙂🙂🙂🙂

**** Just found out about Kemba (not watching the game)

Happy to take the loss as long as he is okay.

Hope it isn't as sickening as the Gordon Hayward injury in Cleveland, i felt physically ill watching it as it happened live 😥😥

Just saw the Kemba injury.

****, I don't care if we go on a 10 game win streak, just hope and pray the guy is okay.

The guy has been all close, from his days in Charlotte and his short time in Boston so far.

This has really messed up my weekend. Just hope he has no serious spinal damage..

When Cuban traded for Zingas and drafted Doncic I imagine he was planning for the future, the future looks like it is coming a lot faster than expected.

Kings fans must cry into their snowflakes every night knowing they could/should have had Doncic.
This kid seriously could be better than Larry Legend (my all time favourite baller btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back