Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 5 Thread - Where's Kyrie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nah, messes with the chemistry too much. Don’t want a ball dominant point guard in our system. Push the pace via pass and quick shallow entries to test lanes to the basket. Move off Bron, AD and Gasol for easy baskets. Kyrie doesn’t fit. Would be a little more interested in a Oladipo trade involving Schroeder and change.

Lakers can never have enough shooters and D. That is not Kyrie

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
But why would they? Lakers are already at $135m. They have to bust up a really good roster that is humming to get him. And he is a total pain in the ass.

Why would they?

Cause it's a superstar driven league.

It's hard to see it working salary cap wise but they'd do it imho and fill out the roster with ring chasers / minimum contract.

They are also probably concerned about a kd. Harden. Kyrie. Team playing against them. Kd dubs feels

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

It's hard to see it working salary cap wise but they'd do it imho and fill out the roster with ring chasers / minimum contract.

They are also probably concerned about a kd. Harden. Kyrie. Team playing against them. Kd dubs feels

No it’s not. Pops teams were not chock full of superstars. Doc Rivers Celtics weren’t. Wades first title team wasn’t. Dirks team wasn’t. Even Kobe’s 2nd stint wasn’t a team of superstars.

There is this thing called balance and work.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
No it’s not. Pops teams were not chock full of superstars. Doc Rivers Celtics weren’t. Wades first title team wasn’t. Dirks team wasn’t. Even Kobe’s 2nd stint wasn’t a team of superstars.

There is this thing called balance and work.

I dunno much about the old days :(

It seems like recently it's a top like driven league recently.

Lebron. Ad. Kawhi. Curry. Kd. Etc.

Again , lebron didn't seem too happy with the dubs superteam. Especially with the kd addition. I wonder what he makes of the nets current and potential roster come the deadline.

Kyrie is probably very compatible with harden. Kd.

Like he was with with lebron.

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Again , lebron didn't seem too happy with the dubs superteam. Especially with the kd addition. I wonder what he makes of the nets current and potential roster come the deadline.

Dubs super team only existed because Steph was earning $10m a year.

It was an anomaly

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow

We already have 2 superstars. Three is a crowd.

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow

Kyrie was only compatible with Bron then because he was a perennial loser who was elevated by Bron. He had no "hand". As soon as he had some credibility, he wanted his own scene. Wasn't able to elevate those kids and ran again. I wish him the best but don't want him in LA and can't see this super team working with Kyrie as a cog.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Kyrie was only compatible with Bron then because he was a perennial loser who was elevated by Bron. He had no "hand". As soon as he had some credibility, he wanted his own scene. Wasn't able to elevate those kids and ran again. I wish him the best but don't want him in LA and can't see this super team working with Kyrie as a cog.

What a load of garbage. Irving was 23 about the same as as the Knicks current first round pick.

He hit the championship winning shot and is very good as basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back