Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 5 Thread - Where's Kyrie?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green getting ejected for a second technical for.....yelling at his teammate on the way down the court.

Lol. These refs need to come back and do some more time in local D grade comps, and harden up.

Green getting ejected for a second technical for.....yelling at his teammate on the way down the court.

Lol. These refs need to come back and do some more time in local D grade comps, and harden up.
You love to see it

It's going to be interesting what moves the pelicans make. They basically have their entire roster except Ingram and Zion available for trade.

The sooner they get rid of Bledsoe and to a lesser extent Lonzo, the better they will be. Bledsoe is probably the worst pg in the league and no way in the world is Lonzo worth $20mil a season which is what he's probably going to get.
Adams is a very good centre but isn't 20% of your cap good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's going to be interesting what moves the pelicans make. They basically have their entire roster except Ingram and Zion available for trade.

The sooner they get rid of Bledsoe and to a lesser extent Lonzo, the better they will be. Bledsoe is probably the worst pg in the league and no way in the world is Lonzo worth $20mil a season which is what he's probably going to get.
Adams is a very good centre but isn't 20% of your cap good.

Is it outed news they are looking to trade?

A contender might like Bledsoe coming off the bench. But what is he worth? Maybe only expiring contracts and pick swap of early 2nd for late 1st. Or a 2nd tier shooter / wing.

I would keep Lonzo unless they want to bottom out again and get an extra 1st round pick in a draft.

I would keep Lonzo unless they want to bottom out again and get an extra 1st round pick in a draft.

I think they do want to keep him but his asking price is too high. You can't ask to be paid as an elite pg but continue to play as an average one

he's getting 20% this season

That's irrelevant to the future though. We're not going to get rid of him because he's making money this season.

If this season was all that mattered we may as well have traded our one million future first round picks for Harden.

Charania] Brooklyn Nets have been granted a disabled player exception worth $5.7 million for the loss of starting guard Spencer Dinwiddie. The Nets have until April 19 to use the exception.

I think the nets also have the MLE available https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_salary_cap#Mid-level_exception - so they should be able bring in a couple decent players?

Charania] Brooklyn Nets have been granted a disabled player exception worth $5.7 million for the loss of starting guard Spencer Dinwiddie. The Nets have until April 19 to use the exception.

I think the nets also have the MLE available https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_salary_cap#Mid-level_exception - so they should be able bring in a couple decent players?

They have the taxpayers' exception, approx $5.7m.

I'm almost certain that they cannot combine the two exceptions, the most they can take back in a trade is the disabled exception, so just $5.7m. The taxpayer they can only use on buyouts or young unassigned prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back