Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 5 Thread - Where's Kyrie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catsnlakers

Even Hank Moody is in awe of Geelong!
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
L.A Angels, Anaheim Ducks & M.Stars
Raps. 1-3 depending on how you rate siakham and lowry

Warriors 4 - kd curry klay green

Cavs 3 - lebron kyrie love.

Warriors 3

I'd give brooklyn more than 5 minutes before writing them off?
They won’t win it, put it this way as a Lakers fan I’d love it if we got to the Finals & they’re our Eastern Conference opponent, their bench & rotation is substandard to say the least.....3 flat out scorers, two of which are poor defenders won’t cut it come the crunch.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
They won’t win it, put it this way as a Lakers fan I’d love it if we got to the Finals & they’re our Eastern Conference opponent, their bench & rotation is substandard to say the least.....3 flat out scorers, two of which are poor defenders won’t cut it come the crunch.

I agree that milwaukee or philly look better match ups vs lakers and maybe clippers

But neither of us know what will happen. The facts seem to be brooklyn is now 2nd favorites with the bookies and closing most times I check

With a currently unbalanced roster. You'd expect they will look better by the deadline

Last edited:

Catsnlakers

Even Hank Moody is in awe of Geelong!
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
L.A Angels, Anaheim Ducks & M.Stars
I agree that milwaukee or philly look better match ups vs lakers and maybe clippers

But neither of us know what we will happen. The facts seem to be brooklyn is now 2nd favorites with the bookies and closing most times I check

With a currently unbalanced roster. You'd expect they will look better by the deadline
That’s true, nobody knows for sure, & you just hit the nail on the head, the 76ers are the team I view as a big challenge for us....Very canny additions in Curry & Green to go along with Simmons & Embiid....They can spread the floor much better now....Shaping as a great season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back