Damon_3388

Hall of Famer
Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
WS per 48 Leaders (Minimum 24mpg + qualifying for mpg leaderboard)

1574600189880.png

For comparison, last season's regular season top 20:

1574600058209.png

And an all-time list:

1574600611120.png

Luka cutting a ridiculous GOAT-y pace this year!

Last edited:

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Kendrick Perkins haa accused Kyrie Irving of faking his injury so he doesn't have to face the music in Boston on Wednesay (US Time)

Love a good conspiracy as much as the next man, but I think Kyrie has missed too many games now for it not to be a legit injury..

Still, it is annoying he won't be suiting up at The New Garden from the looks of it..

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Kendrick Perkins haa accused Kyrie Irving of faking his injury so he doesn't have to face the music in Boston on Wednesay (US Time)

Love a good conspiracy as much as the next man, but I think Kyrie has missed too many games now for it not to be a legit injury..

Still, it is annoying he won't be suiting up at The New Garden from the looks of it..
Hard not to believe he’s faking tbh, he will also miss the cavs game on Tuesday... meaning he has played just 1/6 games in Cleveland since he left

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
Can someone explain to me how Charlotte are bottom of hte east on your standings even though they're 1.5 games up on both the knicks and hawks (and ahead of a bunch of other teams).

Wait what even is SRS?

Dez!

Hall of Famer
Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Can someone explain to me how Charlotte are bottom of hte east on your standings even though they're 1.5 games up on both the knicks and hawks (and ahead of a bunch of other teams).

Wait what even is SRS?
It's a rating that combines point differential and strength of schedule.

Simple rating system although I don't take much notice of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damon_3388

Hall of Famer
Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings

Wait what even is SRS?
It weighs up Strength of Schedule and Margin of Victory.

Basically a way to look beyond a team's win/loss record, which can be skewed at this point in the season by a relatively easy schedule or narrow results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom