The official Bigfooty NBA Week 6 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendrick Perkins haa accused Kyrie Irving of faking his injury so he doesn't have to face the music in Boston on Wednesay (US Time)

Love a good conspiracy as much as the next man, but I think Kyrie has missed too many games now for it not to be a legit injury..

Still, it is annoying he won't be suiting up at The New Garden from the looks of it..

Kendrick Perkins haa accused Kyrie Irving of faking his injury so he doesn't have to face the music in Boston on Wednesay (US Time)

Love a good conspiracy as much as the next man, but I think Kyrie has missed too many games now for it not to be a legit injury..

Still, it is annoying he won't be suiting up at The New Garden from the looks of it..
Hard not to believe he’s faking tbh, he will also miss the cavs game on Tuesday... meaning he has played just 1/6 games in Cleveland since he left

Can someone explain to me how Charlotte are bottom of hte east on your standings even though they're 1.5 games up on both the knicks and hawks (and ahead of a bunch of other teams).

Wait what even is SRS?

It's a rating that combines point differential and strength of schedule.

Simple rating system although I don't take much notice of it.

Can someone explain to me how Charlotte are bottom of hte east on your standings even though they're 1.5 games up on both the knicks and hawks (and ahead of a bunch of other teams).

Wait what even is SRS?

I believe charlotte on the bottom of LAST years standings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait what even is SRS?

It weighs up Strength of Schedule and Margin of Victory.

Basically a way to look beyond a team's win/loss record, which can be skewed at this point in the season by a relatively easy schedule or narrow results.

It weighs up Strength of Schedule and Margin of Victory.

Basically a way to look beyond a team's win/loss record, which can be skewed at this point in the season by a relatively easy schedule or narrow results.

Who's had the easiest draw you reckon?

Gees Timmy Hardaway Jnr (no homo) would be handy at the knicks right now

I think we end up packaging him up eventually for that 3rd guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back