The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 6 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
The burnout factor is a worry, but at least Thibs is instilling a winning and hard working culture into the Knicks, rather like Billy Donovan is at the Bulls.

Believe it or not, coaching does matter in the NBA (and it's why I do still have some doubts on the Nets coming out of the East)
I have more than doubts. Then again, I doubted Kerr.

My question about Nets is their defence, or complete lack of acknowledgement that it still significant. Reminds me of 80s Nuggets. Just shoot more...

The Miami Heat will use coronavirus-sniffing dogs to screen fans who attend home games at AmericanAirlines Arena.
The team plan to keep attendance under 2,000 fans, starting this Thursday against the Clippers.
Fans attending games will enter a screening area, where a detection dog will pass by. Should a dog sit, that is a sign that it has detected COVID-19.
There is also an option for fans to skip the dog screening and submit to a rapid antigen test. Tests can be processed within 45 minutes.

The Miami Heat will use coronavirus-sniffing dogs to screen fans who attend home games at AmericanAirlines Arena.
The team plan to keep attendance under 2,000 fans, starting this Thursday against the Clippers.
Fans attending games will enter a screening area, where a detection dog will pass by. Should a dog sit, that is a sign that it has detected COVID-19.
There is also an option for fans to skip the dog screening and submit to a rapid antigen test. Tests can be processed within 45 minutes.

Miamifansleaving.gif

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I think they wanted to desperately but houston clowned them as a fu** you to morey

It depends on who you believe, several reliable sources say that the Rockets D/H of an owner was never going to trade Harden to Philly out of spite against Morey (something to do with Morey's Hong Kong tweet costing him and The Rockets millions in revenue etc)

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Dumas] The Cavaliers will look to flip a number of their bigs for draft capital. Andre Drummond & Kevin Love could both be moved, per source. I'm told Jarrett Allen is off the table.

Joe9

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
nets shooting 33% and 2/17 from 3 but are only down by 4. They will probably win by 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back