The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 6 Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TT didn't get bought out, I doubt Drummond will unless he throws soup at someone

I think they'll wait until the last second, see if they can pilfer some 2nd round picks or something, but the size of his deal makes him hard to trade.

They might buy him out purely for the sake of goodwill. Apparently such things count in league circles.

I think they'll wait until the last second, see if they can pilfer some 2nd round picks or something, but the size of his deal makes him hard to trade.

They might buy him out purely for the sake of goodwill. Apparently such things count in league circles.
My preference would be for them to buy him out because I think the sooner we get Allen into the starting line up the better for re-signing long term + Drummond can be the center version of Jordan Clarkson at times but I really doubt we will. Even if we do fall away we are probably gonna be close to the play-in which our team has talked about as a target since we didn't get invited to the bubble last season

My preference would be for them to buy him out because I think the sooner we get Allen into the starting line up the better for re-signing long term + Drummond can be the center version of Jordan Clarkson at times but I really doubt we will. Even if we do fall away we are probably gonna be close to the play-in which our team has talked about as a target since we didn't get invited to the bubble last season

It might depend on what happens with JaVale.

If you're able to flip him for a pick you might just keep Drummond around as a live body and try to have a fun season. If not you might just buy out Drummond and keep Javale as a reserve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait....your logo is a fu**en PELICAN....and you play out of SMOOTHIE KING ?????
Jesus christ, not a lot of " Gangsta " cred there

fu** Hubie Brown looking about 120 here
Plus their uniforms are s**t. Not sure if theyre actually finished.

As Eric Bledsoe says take that u campaigners

Wait....your logo is a fu**en PELICAN....and you play out of SMOOTHIE KING ?????
Jesus christ, not a lot of " Gangsta " cred there

Hey, we are rightly feared.

ScreenShot2013-10-31at7.48.09AM_crop_north.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back