The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 6 Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

looks like Dwights great start to the season is well and truly over. What a fool

in a few seasons bouncing the ball won't even be required in the game. Three steps, four steps, what's the difference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God damn it Pels, you do like to do things the difficult way.

We have 10 wins, from 5 two game winning streaks. On the positive we haven't lost more than 2 in a row.

In before 3 game losing streak.

Saw that Ringer article that linked the Dubs with Beal.

Fair bit of fluff there, but what they seemed to be driving at was Wiggins, Wiseman and the Minny pick for Beal.

To me you'd have to be awfully confident on Klay returning at 100% to make that trade.

Saw that Ringer article that linked the Dubs with Beal.

Fair bit of fluff there, but what they seemed to be driving at was Wiggins, Wiseman and the Minny pick for Beal.

To me you'd have to be awfully confident on Klay returning at 100% to make that trade.

And it becomes insanely expensive to keep everyone together.

Wiggins has actually been pretty good (obviously not Beal good, or max good, but still productive).

I also like the thought we aren't going to crash and burn in a couple of years if we still have Wiseman/draft picks.

And it becomes insanely expensive to keep everyone together.

Wiggins has actually been pretty good (obviously not Beal good, or max good, but still productive).

I also like the thought we aren't going to crash and burn in a couple of years if we still have Wiseman/draft picks.
Especially when you’re effectively paying $80 million for Oubre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back