The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 6 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firefox usually.

I was having bad problems with Chrome and the NBA site for awhile. Can't remember how I fixed it. Probably re-installed it. Otherwise, I'm no help to you at all... :D

Serge and MWP get tangled up double T, I would pay to see that fight.

Westbrook is a gun but there is something about him where you just want to punch him in the face.

Westbrook is a gun but there is something about him where you just want to punch him in the face.
For any "The Wire" fans out there. How much does he look like Bodie?

rw_5.jpg

Bodie.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dwight having two of the best teachers/coaches possible in the same locker room as him, and not even listening to them is unbelievable to me (the article bs?).

Doesn't sound like a guy who is going to stick around to me, if he isn't going to listen to the current leaders, one of which I don't believe he is nor should be yet, no matter what they say in the press conferences.

He did * around for so long saying to "sources" he didn't want to play in LA with Kobe as 2nd fiddle.

We are now seeing why. The ego will not allow even Kobe to be in front of him in the natural order.

Tips don't stop at the technical side, Kobe and Nash and everyone else who has tried to give him advice had to put up with the crowd and noise and whatever else he has too as well, Both have done it under bigger pressure situations as well. They would have some knowledge on the mental side to impart.

Advice on the mental side and how to block out the crowd etc by focusing on something, I don't know I'm not Steve Nash, are needed here as he apparently is an 80% free throw shooter in practice (Think someone said it on First Take and I'm not 100% so take it for what it is).
Love the avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back