Live Chat The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 7 Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Pea Heart Kyrie has shown up in the final quarter. As many others have noted, he is a Beta, not Alpha player.

Still, very impressive win by The Raptors, whom are quietly making their move in the East.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Did anyone else here ever go into Aus Footlocker stores to fill out NBA All Star Ballot forms (this was before the pre internet era of the mid 90s)

I did it twice, but it mattered naught, the Celtics stunk back then (Dino Radja FFS lol)

Just curious if anyone else old enough here to have done or at least remember it.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Celtics should tank the rest of the season.. I have given up on us making any noise in the playoffs, might as well try get an okay lotto pick

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Best quarter Boston has played all year so far.

Just such an amazing turnaround. It was looking like we were heading for a 25 plus point belting at half time.

Tatum Huge. If only they can sustain it in the 4th 🙏🙏🙏

Look2Me4Guidance

Destination Club Supporter
Sep 10, 2007
On the punt
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Celtics should tank the rest of the season.. I have given up on us making any noise in the playoffs, might as well try get an okay lotto pick
Best quarter Boston has played all year so far.

Just such an amazing turnaround. It was looking like we were heading for a 25 plus point belting at half time.

Tatum Huge. If only they can sustain it in the 4th 🙏🙏🙏
Bit happening here.

fidstar

Brownlow Medallist
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Pea Heart Kyrie has shown up in the final quarter. As many others have noted, he is a Beta, not Alpha player.

Still, very impressive win by The Raptors, whom are quietly making their move in the East.
Not sure what's beta about taking more shots per game than Durant and Harden while shooting 53% from the field, 45% from 3, and 95% from the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad