Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 7 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is no coincidence that the mavs are lolmavs this year as they've reintroduced this classic logo to their stable

9254_dallas_mavericks-primary-1981.png

Evokes memories of the good old days of george mccloud.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
OKC can seriously be big players in the FA/Trade period. They have Miami''s unprotected pick this year as well as the hauls they got from Houston and The Clippers.

Most GM's right now love to have all the assets Sam Presti has collected in the Thunder Trove. Would actually love Presti to replace Ainge as Boston GM.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
OKC can seriously be big players in the FA/Trade period. They have Miami''s unprotected pick this year as well as the hauls they got from Houston and The Clippers.

Most GM's right now love to have all the assets Sam Presti has collected in the Thunder Trove. Would actually love Presti to replace Ainge as Boston GM.
OKC always a tough sell to free agents

Hit the Draft and look to trade in on those assets in the coming years.

Joe9

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
losing to the blazers without lillard is like getting beat up by a kid in a wheelchair

Joe9

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don't know which team needs to change up their roster more; the mavs or pelicans. Both have two good players surrounded by garbage.

how the mavs let a sewer rat like kelly oubre drop 40 on them I have no idea

Well you can't say Oubre wasn't due.

But Mavs fans , what on earth is wrong there ?
we are mid comp for defensive metrics and have played some decent defense at times this year, but holy * that was just horrendous today. 5 turnstiles on the defensive end.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
we are mid comp for defensive metrics and have played some decent defense at times this year, but holy fu** that was just horrendous today. 5 turnstiles on the defensive end.

I wonder how long 5he coach is safe if they keep getting ripped by the like of Toscano-Anderson & Mychal Mulder.

Porzingis trade looking very good for NY currently..

Pick6 atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back