Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 7 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
lel and people think he's the goat
The gap is closing...
1612505595362.jpeg

The Brooklyn Nets are just plus-4 during the first 155 minutes with James Harden on the floor with Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving.

Prior to the trade, the Nets were plus-72 during the 185 minutes with Durant and Irving together.

Jarrett Allen was the glue

Listened to it, Webber as good as said 'fixed' and called the media out for not having the balls to say so.

Pretty much as unequivocal statement as you're going to get.

Interesting. If Webber’s watching a game today and it appears fixed, odds on he would not comment or allege it is so given he’s in the media.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Interesting. If Webber’s watching a game today and it appears fixed, odds on he would not comment or allege it is so given he’s in the media.

He actually says on the podcast something to the effect of "that's why I became a part of the media, because if it happens again I'm going to call it".

Whether he actually would is another matter altogether.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I don't hate LeBron, but no one else jumps to mind. Maybe Pat Bev, or Harden.

Do Houston fans hate Green the most? Would have thought it was Durant. Probably cost them a chip.

He actually says on the podcast something to the effect of "that's why I became a part of the media, because if it happens again I'm going to call it".

Whether he actually would is another matter altogether.

He'd be risking his livelihood if he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back