Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 7 Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe9

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
nba is becoming a bigger joke every day.

this durant bullshit is ridiculous

How accurate is this ?

4wwm0q.jpg

Seems a lot of mistakes there, although granted they probably got Boston right (really starting to hate Embiid though)

That's an atrocious effort. I dont think Draymond would make top 10 hated for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Meanwhile Utah are 25/49 from 3 with Joseph Ingles having 11 assists

Yeah was just watching, some classic laconic Joe plays in that 4th quarter. Jazz looking real smooth.

Pacers hit 10 in a row against us. Luckily Lonzo saved the game on the buzzer.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Did anyone else here ever go into Aus Footlocker stores to fill out NBA All Star Ballot forms (this was before the pre internet era of the mid 90s)

I did it twice, but it mattered naught, the Celtics stunk back then (Dino Radja FFS lol)

Just curious if anyone else old enough here to have done or at least remember it.

Celtics should tank the rest of the season.. I have given up on us making any noise in the playoffs, might as well try get an okay lotto pick
Best quarter Boston has played all year so far.

Just such an amazing turnaround. It was looking like we were heading for a 25 plus point belting at half time.

Tatum Huge. If only they can sustain it in the 4th 🙏🙏🙏
Bit happening here.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Pea Heart Kyrie has shown up in the final quarter. As many others have noted, he is a Beta, not Alpha player.

Still, very impressive win by The Raptors, whom are quietly making their move in the East.

Not sure what's beta about taking more shots per game than Durant and Harden while shooting 53% from the field, 45% from 3, and 95% from the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back