Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 9 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All over
1701026_o.gif

Vale nufan, must have taken a shot every time a Bobcat or Hornet committed a turnover under no pressure or forced a shot

Have enjoyed the MKG/Davis match up when MKG has logged minutes at PF.

Gordon looks understandably rusty
You must have felt in the 2nd half how I felt in the first. Shocking game, I think you have a real gem in MKG and Kemba just keeps getting better.

PS. I'm now very drunk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And at least i end up a couple of bucks down today... should have put more on it lol
I'm miles in front. :D

Have you been reading any of my posts this season? My least liked Hornets player, bonafide scrub of the highest order.
Haha it was yesterday you were paying him out wasn't it? Was 1-5 when I tagged you and my multi's were looking awful. Good win in the end. Cleaned up on NOLA/Raps :p

When we picked up Lopez I couldn't figure out where he fit into the starting line up, in the pre season predictions thread I picked him for 6th man of the year.

Will still get 35 mpg though.
Is Davis's ego too big already to come off the bench?

Lopez-Ryno is the logical starting frontline.

Is Davis's ego too big already to come off the bench?

Lopez-Ryno is the logical starting frontline.
Would you play a number 1 draft pick off the bench?

And there is nothing logical about Lopez, in any context

Would you play a number 1 draft pick off the bench?

And there is nothing logical about Lopez, in any context
If he's still getting full minutes I can't see why it matters if he fits best coming off the bench for now if that's what makes the team function best. Correct there is nothing overly logical about Lopez so why not Davis-Ryno starting lineup. Although that doesn't look right. Lopez just is a starting C even if he gets sweet FA minute.s

Or maybe I'm just blinded because I have maximum man love for Ryno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back