The Official Bigfooty NBA Week thirteen thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2009
In the Country,VIC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phila 76ers , Phila Eagles , Man U
What a weird game. Should've cruised to it. Then couldn't shoot. Then 3 x 3's in the last 45 seconds??

Still a bad loss IMO. Top seed a priority. Had a chance to be just about clean and clear from the Bucks. Now both Nets and Bucks in with a good chance.

Your opinion but I don't think it was a awful loss. Also no Embiid and Seth got injured during the second half. Had chances in OT but couldn't hit wide open 3's. There was one part in OT where Ben kept rebounding the ball and kicking it out for wide open shots but missed three 3's in a row.

Maybe the loss made it easier for me after Boston lost again.

Lonzo Ball was the first draft pick made for the Los Angeles Lakers after they hired Magic Johnson and Rob Pelinka to run the front office and their judgement may have been clouded by the narrative.

“It was looked at from Magic and others’ perspective as being too good of a Hollywood story to pass up,” said one league source who was familiar with the Lakers draft strategy preparation. “This has to work out because it’s a perfect story. Because it’s Hollywood.”

Lonzo Ball was the first draft pick made for the Los Angeles Lakers after they hired Magic Johnson and Rob Pelinka to run the front office and their judgement may have been clouded by the narrative.

“It was looked at from Magic and others’ perspective as being too good of a Hollywood story to pass up,” said one league source who was familiar with the Lakers draft strategy preparation. “This has to work out because it’s a perfect story. Because it’s Hollywood.”

Certainly did. Traded lonzo to the pelicans for AD. Lakers win a chip, lonzos arrival allows the pelicans to get a once in a generation Zion

Always helping out it’s rivals.

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 9.54.11 am.png

The boston celtics shall hereby be know as the boston smelltics

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
There might not be a bigger bust in the last 5 years the Obi Toppin

This dude is just beyond awful
Bamba + Culver + Knox all worse but yes I don’t think he should have gone in the lottery based on his age + player profile of basically being just an open court dunker. He was taken in a weaker draft than the players I mentioned

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bamba + Culver + Knox all worse but yes I don’t think he should have gone in the lottery based on his age + player profile of basically being just an open court dunker. He was taken in a weaker draft than the players I mentioned
All those guys at least had tools that made them players that look like they would make it the NBA

Watch this dude and he legit has nothing aside from being able to dunk a ball

Can’t shoot, depend, space the floor, handle the ball

Offers nothing

Anthony Edwards starting to look very good

I was hoping his form would slump enough that people think he's a bust and Minny would panic trade him for John Collins :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back