Official Club Stuff The Official BigFooty Supporters/Team thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tigland

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Mt Buller, LA Kings, Raiders, Boro
Confused.....was Charlotte Hornets in the Larry Johnson days. They moved to New Orleans and became the Pelicans. Now the Charlotte Hornets are back but different.....so the Pelicans

Jatz

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Moderator #654
Planning on being around this board more often so may as well post here. Chicago. Yeah yeah, laugh it up. :straining:

go you pups

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Moderator #655
Celtics fan since I was a kid (probably high school), but I have a soft spot for Orlando (mainly from the Howard days) and OKC so I rep their gear also (mainly just snapbacks)

Can't stand the Lakers though

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Confused.....was Charlotte Hornets in the Larry Johnson days. They moved to New Orleans and became the Pelicans. Now the Charlotte Hornets are back but different.....so the Pelicans
Pretty much this. Die hard Charlotte fan since early 90s and followed them all the way to Nawlins. Don't really feel anything for the present day Hornets -though 'Hornets' will always be one of my favourite team monikers. Always felt badass to me. But Pelicans gonna rek ya

Roo Beauty

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Been a Utah fan for about 4 years. Don't ask me why I chose Utah, small market/poor team and all that jazz (pun intended) and my mates always heap shit on me for it, although playoffs absolutely look like they're on the horizon for next season.

fidstar

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Been a Utah fan for about 4 years. Don't ask me why I chose Utah, small market/poor team and all that jazz (pun intended) and my mates always heap shit on me for it, although playoffs absolutely look like they're on the horizon for next season.
Pretty good shot for a top 4 seed next year.

CourtzMajora

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Florida Panthers
Quick question, any reason why Phoenix don't have their own thread?

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves, Renault F1, Footscray
Moderator #661

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look2Me4Guidance

Not A Campaigner
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns

Bostonian

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Celtics fan since I was a kid (probably high school), but I have a soft spot for Orlando (mainly from the Howard days) and OKC so I rep their gear also (mainly just snapbacks)

Can't stand the Lakers though
You're not a real Masshole.

We don't do second or third teams!

Kakkle

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks, Crystal Palace
I guess I primarily follow Portland Trail Blazers, but I feel as though at times I'm just following Damian Lillard, heh. Also follow Chicago Bulls, as Chicago is my favourite city in the USA, follow the Chicago Blackhawks with as much passion as I do Essendon. Big fan of Jimmy Butler.

JimDocker

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Doncaster Rovers, Boston Celtics
JimDocker - Boston Celtics.
I visited Boston recently. Great city, fascinating history and amazing people. Got to visit the Gardens, but never did a tour as The Bruins take over during the basketball off season. Got some cool merchandise for my office and a Larry Bird singlet for when I am taking on Steph Curry or Kevin Durant (my son) in the back yard. Saw the Bill Russell statue in the middle of town. Managed a baseball game and watched the Red Sox beat the Giants 11-7.

Great experience.

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Thread starter Moderator #672
I visited Boston recently. Great city, fascinating history and amazing people. Got to visit the Gardens, but never did a tour as The Bruins take over during the basketball off season. Got some cool merchandise for my office and a Larry Bird singlet for when I am taking on Steph Curry or Kevin Durant (my son) in the back yard. Saw the Bill Russell statue in the middle of town. Managed a baseball game and watched the Red Sox beat the Giants 11-7.

Great experience.
How old is your son? Sounds like a hardcore warriors fan!

JimDocker

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Doncaster Rovers, Boston Celtics
How old is your son? Sounds like a hardcore warriors fan!
He is 9. Wore a Rajon Rondo Celtics singlet for his first few years, but Steph Curry is quite a draw card for a kid of his age. I am enjoying the rivalry. Kids could do a lot worse.

Top Bottom