Official Club Stuff The Official BigFooty Supporters/Team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to sblack and Shaucob_Burjan for starting this.
Just post team name and poster - NO NEED TO QUOTE THIS POST.
I'll update as we go along!

76ers- sblack, Warsaw, BenF, Jordie_tackles, CrimsonButterfly, briztoon Moist Cobra, peters17, danielnajdek, bird_man, sherrif, sydney kicker, robbiegrey17, BJK#5
Blazers- The Sim Dog, smashh, nightfury, Cruiser23, trix17,StevieDewar, apple icup, kakkle
Bobcats (NBAS BEST CHEERLEADER OUTFIT) - dirtywhirl, DangerSloan
Bucks- theeigthhampster, etdm, yellow mit, espy, The City Boyz
Bulls- Dez!, axelfoley#5, chargers_09, jordan, stalin castro, special agent utah, hayes, swansrule100, Jatz, matera92, James Colorado, stewie griffen
Cavaliers - popathon, troy wingate, sheller891, kickpuncher, sloaneysdanger, shaqsuns, Superstar swan, nahnah
Celtics - Vegas15, celtic_pride, eagle87, andsmithmustscore, nbaman1, chadwicko, Scully2Folau, workhorse, Gus Poyet (since 1979), Moo, MMAPride Scott, go you pups, Bluesman, Thommo333, Peanutbutter pies
Clippers - wotdoiput, BG32, hawthorn23
Grizzlies manofclay
Heat- Rocco_s, the young gun, plowking, jackyboy, lbj6, dirty bird (for chadwiko), lockyer24, Angus Young, ThePezDispenser, JDavey, tigs2010, LB#16, PVF, Gak Attack
Hawks- haterade, hamG, trent conheady
Hornets - hansie, Vanders, JRyan23, J Shuttlesworth, Reminiscence
Pelicans - doubleA, xbox , nufan, wagon2004, son of skelator, Green Eggs, tigland, 2006_eagles, largebus
Jazz - that idiot, halfback dasher , Scream, Maximus76, strauchanie59, Abers, roo beauty, simba
Kings - Stiffy18, silverscope, crafted, Hipster Doofus
Knicks - renegade, primetime pricey, alexfoley, Vincent Chase, Great8, Smartys power
Lakers - peternorth, devo, biggie, lukehodge15, jeremias, stengleins a champ, jeffers, deadlyakkuret, hood007, walkers a legend, jason5, the silencer, danger in texas, Adelaide Hawk, bigbreakfast
Magic - Borgsta, wall-e, phx, row hound, boshtrichburger, juggalo ball, flaps, lukozade
Mavericks - Funkzeit, BEGG, fpcookie , Kidd Vicious, LukeParkerno1, beatnik
Nets - magtrev, HaroLad, LP04
Nuggets - eathb, axelfoley#5, LicoriceAllsorts, DT_35, Judd2Sewell, mickelboy182, NSWCROW
Pacers - Darerealth, Shade, Suns Supreme
Pistons - diablo14, damon_3388, moistie, liam#9, Swarles Barkley
Raptors - hodges, whodoiput
Rockets - osmodiar, Aenimence, thesituation23 (knows more than 70% of aussies about NBA teams), kingkingston
Spurs - jerry springer, back pocket rocket, Ron, Gridlocked, Ashton Agar, Kicking Goals UnitedWarrior93, JeffreyCC
Suns - apollo creed, Look2Me4Guidance, Marcel Proust, bond.shanebond, el toado, roo boy in WA, djrossie16, Itsmyshow Gigantic, The Punter
Thunder - badga, coachhzl, dirty bird, ioppolo, Rahul, unsociable hawk, Hawks_2008, Frederico_WA
T'Wolves - messenger, the rusty clam (aka iron oxide vagina), Cyberdyne, Stif_90, d0gs, delirious1, HawkintheTuarts, Dannnnnnnnnn, Cager MacLeod/Feraligatr
Warriors - peninsula boy, wezza, pumpter, kozi01, dUkezz, fidstar
Wizards - deledio2tambling, johncocksuperstar, Varcoe2Chapman, clarkeM, @wowlace, Freoricci

Undecided/depends if Lebron wins championship - Gak Attack , fidstar

Miscellaneous - stewie griffen

The game of basketball (NBA) generally - shaucob_burjan, mdc, september glory

Last edited:
Confused.....was Charlotte Hornets in the Larry Johnson days. They moved to New Orleans and became the Pelicans. Now the Charlotte Hornets are back but different.....so the Pelicans

Confused.....was Charlotte Hornets in the Larry Johnson days. They moved to New Orleans and became the Pelicans. Now the Charlotte Hornets are back but different.....so the Pelicans

Pretty much this. Die hard Charlotte fan since early 90s and followed them all the way to Nawlins. Don't really feel anything for the present day Hornets -though 'Hornets' will always be one of my favourite team monikers. Always felt badass to me. But Pelicans gonna rek ya

Been a Utah fan for about 4 years. Don't ask me why I chose Utah, small market/poor team and all that jazz (pun intended) and my mates always heap s**t on me for it, although playoffs absolutely look like they're on the horizon for next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha yeah I know the feeling. I just started talking to myself until somebody responded when I found the Wolves thread. :p

Good thing I'm used to talking to myself then haha.

That's even before he takes his shot!
A tempting offer but unfortunately already committed to an abusive relationship with the Timberwolves. I just keep going back for more disappointment.

I guess I primarily follow Portland Trail Blazers, but I feel as though at times I'm just following Damian Lillard, heh. Also follow Chicago Bulls, as Chicago is my favourite city in the USA, follow the Chicago Blackhawks with as much passion as I do Essendon. Big fan of Jimmy Butler.

JimDocker - Boston Celtics.

I visited Boston recently. Great city, fascinating history and amazing people. Got to visit the Gardens, but never did a tour as The Bruins take over during the basketball off season. Got some cool merchandise for my office and a Larry Bird singlet for when I am taking on Steph Curry or Kevin Durant (my son) in the back yard. Saw the Bill Russell statue in the middle of town. Managed a baseball game and watched the Red Sox beat the Giants 11-7.

Great experience.

I visited Boston recently. Great city, fascinating history and amazing people. Got to visit the Gardens, but never did a tour as The Bruins take over during the basketball off season. Got some cool merchandise for my office and a Larry Bird singlet for when I am taking on Steph Curry or Kevin Durant (my son) in the back yard. Saw the Bill Russell statue in the middle of town. Managed a baseball game and watched the Red Sox beat the Giants 11-7.

Great experience.

How old is your son? Sounds like a hardcore warriors fan!

How old is your son? Sounds like a hardcore warriors fan!

He is 9. Wore a Rajon Rondo Celtics singlet for his first few years, but Steph Curry is quite a draw card for a kid of his age. I am enjoying the rivalry. Kids could do a lot worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back