The Official Bigfooty Week 1 NBA thread (2017-18)

Remove this Banner Ad

We got destroyed by somebody named Dillon Brooks... sounds about right.

What the hell are the Suns trying to build?

Not a single player on their roster can play any sort of NBA level defence.

That's why they drafted Josh Jackson presumably.

Was always going to need a long term rebuild, have a feeling they might regret their 2016 draft though.

Sun's team is awful haha. I don't see Devin Booker sticking around for long.

You are going way too early with this.

This suspension has been brought to you by the GM who once choked his own coach half to death.

Was always going to need a long term rebuild, have a feeling they might regret their 2016 draft though.

This suspension has been brought to you by the GM who once choked his own coach half to death.
Who goes first: Gentry or Watson?

Just saw the footage of Lin and it was heart-breaking. His face went from wtf to oh s**t I'm really hurt to s**t, I've just lost a year of my career. Poor bastard.

Imagine if you guys still had him, insane amount of talent not that you don't already have that. Very exciting times ahead for Philly.

As far as I'm concerned he should still have been here. Traded him him for a sold 2nd round pick and Justin Anderson who played 0 minutes last night. Nerls coming off the bench for Embiid? Heaven.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long has it been since they've been in the playoffs? Not even sure what they're doing anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ever heard of "demand a trade."

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It aint the AFL where these clowns force their way places 2 years in, it's incredibly rare for high quality prospects to move places before they hit UFA which generally ends up being 8 - 9 years in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back