The Official Bigfooty Week 19 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting stat regarding the rockets

During their current streak they are dead last in pace (30th) league wide, yet they are 1st in Off rating (119.2), 6th best Def rating (103.4) and the best net rating at +15.8

sounds like a team built for the slow grind of playoffs to me

Personal Foul on Gary Harris

sorry forgot that part

Chris Paul - Made 3pt FG
Gary Harris - Shooting Foul
Chris Paul - Made FT 1 of 1

Interesting stat regarding the rockets

During their current streak they are dead last in pace (30th) league wide, yet they are 1st in Off rating (119.2), 6th best Def rating (103.4) and the best net rating at +15.8

sounds like a team built for the slow grind of playoffs to me

Can't see how they don't win it all this year.

Bulls, Nets, Grizzlies, Kings, Magic, Mavs, Hawks and Suns have a combined losing streak of 44 games.

7972152_south-koreas-iron-wave-of-heavy-armor_b555a161_m.gif

What’s the record for most free throws in a game by 1 player?

Davis is gonna come close today. Soft fouls everywhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a win for the Rockets

at Denver, then at Utah back to back missing Gordon, Capela, Anderson, Wright

Down 15 late in the second, win by 11

Davis is in crazy form.
I know everyone is battling for 2nd in the MVP as long as Harden keeps this up, but is it time to start thinking he might be 2nd (some bias) but he is 2nd in the league in scoring, 2nd in blocks, 9th in rebounds and the Pels currently sit 5th in the West on a 6 game win streak where he is putting up 45 15 2 3 and 3

I know everyone is battling for 2nd in the MVP as long as Harden keeps this up, but is it time to start thinking he might be 2nd (some bias) but he is 2nd in the league in scoring, 2nd in blocks, 9th in rebounds and the Pels currently sit 5th in the West on a 6 game win streak where he is putting up 45 15 2 3 and 3

Lonzo Ball shot 100% today. 4-4 (3-3 3s) 2-2 FTs, 7 rebs and 5 assists.

U da real MVP

Giannis, Embiid, LeBron, Curry... plenty of strong candidates out there.

Giannis, Embiid, LeBron, Curry... plenty of strong candidates out there.
I personally at this very moment have him ahead of all except maybe curry. Better team record and raw numbers than Giannis and Embiid.
I.5 games behind the Cavs in arguably a tougher conference but a much harder division.

I always think team record should come into it which is why Curry might be ahead, but also look at that roster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back