The Official Bigfooty Week 25 Thread

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
So, let's say you are Steve Kerr.

Medical staff says Curry could start the playoffs. Not 100%, but could play (much like 2016). Do you still sit him and see if you can handle SA without him?

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
It's pretty easy really. You should try it.

We couldn't even sign Greg Monroe, and he's from Louisiana.

So, let's say you are Steve Kerr.

Medical staff says Curry could start the playoffs. Not 100%, but could play (much like 2016). Do you still sit him and see if you can handle SA without him?

Yes you still sit him initially. If you hold court at home then you're sitting pretty.

If you find yourself 2-0 or 2-1 down, then you think about it.

Can you imagine the melts?

Second tier star, malcontent, fingernails cut slightly unevenly.

Spurs get Daniel Theiss or they get nothing.

Shave those sideburns. You’re off the team!

Can you imagine the melts?

Second tier star, malcontent, fingernails cut slightly unevenly.

Spurs get Daniel Theiss or they get nothing.
Somehow they voted Mitchell as ROTY...

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Ummm Peter North just liked a post of mine from May 2017.

I think he has a crush on me.

giphy.gif

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Somehow they voted Mitchell as ROTY...

Because he had an unbelievable rookie season?

I don't care who people prefer for ROY, but to say one candidate is streets ahead of the other is homerism, and frankly bullshit. They'd both be deserving.

didaksrightfoot

Premiership Player
Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Juventus
That was my thought. But a split at home isn't great as SA is awesome at home (amazingly they were only one win shy of the best home record in the league).

oh come on - you guys should win this series in 5 at the worst.
We are seriously just LaMarcus and bit pieces - and only just snuck into the playoffs.
Really - Curry should sit out this round, then use Portland/NO to slowly recover to get into form, and then be raring to go for the Rockets in the WCF - can't see a Curry-less Warriors losing a series to any of these 3 teams unless Durant gets hurt, or Davis goes 40-15-5 for a series (which is possible)

I would only bring Curry back early if you fall behind 0-2 or 1-2 and Durant is struggling to take over like he should be.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
oh come on - you guys should win this series in 5 at the worst.
We are seriously just LaMarcus and bit pieces - and only just snuck into the playoffs.
Really - Curry should sit out this round, then use Portland/NO to slowly recover to get into form, and then be raring to go for the Rockets in the WCF - can't see a Curry-less Warriors losing a series to any of these 3 teams unless Durant gets hurt, or Davis goes 40-15-5 for a series (which is possible)

I would only bring Curry back early if you fall behind 0-2 or 1-2 and Durant is struggling to take over like he should be.

You are right. We should be able to take care of you guys.

But you are being a bit disingenuous with "only just snuck into the playoffs" though. You won 47 games and missed home court advantage in the first round by 1 game. You guys are hardly terrible.

didaksrightfoot

Premiership Player
Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Juventus
Here is a highlight video of Grayson Allen tripping and kicking people. Someone will draft him though. Also Delly will be happy to become the 2nd most hated white guy.

Would fit right in with Dray and Zaza (who surely is hated more than Delly) ;)

(Having watched the clip and seen a few Grayson clips before - clearly some dirtbag moves in there and a guy who needs to take that out of his game - but also a fair few "reputation" calls in there that I don't think would be made for other players)

Last edited:
Back