The Official Bigfooty Week 5 thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

So....

When do they trade Jordan?

It's either that or fire doc and it's a bit early for that

Good question, trading DJ would be ideal but who needs him right now?

Cleveland.....

Have to give up Love. Probably not the worst actually but then what to do with Thompson, he wouldn't be enough to get DAJ.

I love the improvement of Capela but would still give him up for DAJ. Wouldn't be able to get the numbers to work though.

His sample was round, much like his physique.

The only sample yabusele would stick to is a food sample at the supermarket

I mean it writes itself really
When all you've got is fat-shaming the 4th string power forward who isn't actually that fat I know the good guys are winning.

Man the Clips roster is putrid

Doc has done such a s**t job

Also turning Griffin into an outside jump shooter hasn't done the team any favours given he is their focal point

Also turning Griffin into an outside jump shooter hasn't done the team any favours given he is their focal point
Well Blake is equally awkward in the post considering he consistently launches off his wrong foot and protects the ball with the wrong side of this body for the left block. But yes, I agree Doc's playcalls make little sense for the roster he's put together.

I recognize him running a lot of the same stuff for Austin Rivers that he used to run for Ray Allen...it's not going to have the same result.

They were doomed as soon as they let him have his son on the team.

b74b6bbea1d6e4fef4672b74c578b6695ca69d3abc5902fe34ebcdd8b81c917b.jpg

he showing emotion now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tatums unlucky Simmons is a one in a generation talent

Guy is super impressive.

Would easily go #1 in a redraft if it was held tomorrow.

I wonder if Lonzo would even go top 10?

Anyone got any explainations as to why Derrick Favors just hasn't kicked on as originally expected/projected? Is it just fitness/injuries/weight, or something else?

He was the consensus #1 player in his high school class, drafted #3 overall after one (fairly underwhelming) year in college, and while he has looked very good at times (Top 20 in the league in both PER and Win Shares Per 48 Mins in 2014-15 and 2015-16), it seems like he can barely stay on the court enough and be trusted with minutes and touches to elevate himself to true All-Star status. Will he ever get there?

Anyone got any explainations as to why Derrick Favors just hasn't kicked on as originally expected/projected? Is it just fitness/injuries/weight, or something else?

All of the above, hasn't been healthy for at least 18 months and was too heavy to play PF in the new NBA. Better suited to being a five now, interestingly has had a couple of decent games since Gobert went down, including today.

it seems like he can barely stay on the court enough and be trusted with minutes and touches to elevate himself to true All-Star status. Will he ever get there?

Only with a trade, although he's out of contract in June so trading for him would be a risk.

Plenty of teams lacking a big will look at him, might be leery of ongoing health though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back