The Official Bigfooty Week 8 Thread (Dončić vs Bagley)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see Harrison Barnes going from one of the worst contracts in the league to solid value. 18ppg on 51/43/86 shooting splits.

IMO he was never one of the worst contracts in the league, could always shoot and defend well enough to justify being a starter. Slightly overpaid, but that's the Sacramento tax.

Reckon Boston would benefit from having him, but doubt Ainge would be willing to cough up what would be necessary to get him.

Absolute gift that Derrick Rose trade

Dunno, seems about right to me. Pick 40 for a guy in his 30s on an expiring contract.

Frankly surprised that the Knicks would do anything to endanger Quickley's time on court. Perhaps they envision a lot of dual-guard line-ups.

Dunno, seems about right to me. Pick 40 for a guy in his 30s on an expiring contract.

Frankly surprised that the Knicks would do anything to endanger Quickley's time on court. Perhaps they envision a lot of dual-guard line-ups.
Think they will look to offload Rivers or Payton if a contender offers something decent

No chance IQs minutes get reduced

Think they will look to offload Rivers or Payton if a contender offers something decent

No chance IQs minutes get reduced

My guess would be Rivers, cost controlled contract if he works out, non-guaranteed if he doesn't. Probably another one that Boston should look at, given Teague isn't really working out for them.

Thibs seems like he likes Payton to some degree.

The Kings have now won 7 of the last 8 games! The last time that happened was 2004.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bagley factor

He’s been underwhelming this season. Despite all that, it hasn’t really hurt the Kings from a performance point of view. I would trade him and get a better power forward.

He’s been underwhelming this season. Despite all that, it hasn’t really hurt the Kings from a performance point of view. I would trade him and get a better power forward.

I'd interested to see who you'd want them to go after.

There isn't many great big blokes available.

Maybe sabonis? If pacers accept a hall of draft picks? They probably say no cause he is a gun.

Next level down questionable if 5hey are much better than MB3; gordon, markkanen, nance jnr?

Clearly the teams with an A grade PF won't be letting them go.

Bagley is a year younger than knicks-Toppin who was recently a high pick

Speaking of kings 4s it'll be interesting to see if they trade or cut Nemanja Bjelica.

Would be a nice fit at philly to give ben and harris a rest

Who knows if Mike Scott will return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back