The Official Boro Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Any other Boro fans around?

Boro, Ricketts and Bulldogs1954 are the Middlesbrough supporters on here.

We are a growing band Moomba :thumbsu:

I'm surprised there aren't a few more Australian boro supporters really considering we have a bit of a history of Australians at the club, starting with Craig Johnston of course.

Boro said:
We are a growing band Moomba :thumbsu:

I'm surprised there aren't a few more Australian boro supporters really considering we have a bit of a history of Australians at the club, starting with Craig Johnston of course.
Despite the Aussie connections, I started supporting them back in '95 when they had Ravinelli and Juninho. They got relegated not long after.

Well the City game didn't go as planned, but hopefully we can produce the goods against Watford this week!

And I only started following them last year. I got FIFA 06 on Xbox and they were the first team I managed, so now they are my team! :D

vanders said:
Well the City game didn't go as planned, but hopefully we can produce the goods against Watford this week!

And I only started following them last year. I got FIFA 06 on Xbox and they were the first team I managed, so now they are my team! :D

That's as good a reason as any Vanders. Welcome on board.....ya poor bastard. I hope you can last the distance :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still happy with your choice vanders? :) It's could be a long hard season! From Euro finalists to relegation battlers in one season :(

News today we are intersted in James Beattie. With our style of play under Southgate, he could be a very good buy for us. We need someone to win all those long balls up the field.

News today we are intersted in James Beattie. With our style of play under Southgate, he could be a very good buy for us.

But even better news for the meat and potato pie industry in the North East.

Shares prices have rocketed on the speculation, but there is some concern that between him and Vidukes that they may not leave enough for anyone else.

;)

But even better news for the meat and potato pie industry in the North East.

Shares prices have rocketed on the speculation, but there is some concern that between him and Vidukes that they may not leave enough for anyone else.

;)

The industry has been in decline since the sale of Michael Ricketts. The purchase of Beattie will give the whole area a boost and crowds are expected to start to return to the Riverside as the economy strengthens.

Still happy with your choice vanders? :)

I'm as happy as you could expect :eek:

I'd probably be a little happier if Fox Sports would show us sometime instead of the same teams every week :mad:

And I mean on a Saturday, not 5am Tuesday morning!

I'd probably be a little happier if Fox Sports would show us sometime instead of the same teams every week :mad:

Well I can tell you you're on next Sat night against Nip/Tuck's favourite London club, West Ham United.

The industry has been in decline since the sale of Michael Ricketts.

rickettsmodel2.jpg

Well I can tell you you're on next Sat night against Nip/Tuck's favourite London club, West Ham United.

I saw that. I'm happier now! At least I get to see us play like crap, instead of imagining how bad we are! :(

:p

We won! And the only bad thing is that at th 70 minute mark the power kept flicking on and off at my house because of a storm, so I didn't even get to see us win! :p

Oh well!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back