Universal Love The official 'Bring back TheMetricSystem' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kind that wants inside info from someone with a "100% track record"

If you're so concerned that inside secrets being posted on a public forum might harm the Crows, why are all of your complaints about how long it takes/how cryptic the method of delivery is?

At this stage it would probably be best for you to just admit that you're a jerk on this issue and move on.

Now I know what those assistant coaches we don't recognise are doing on their laptops in the coach's box.

They're scouring the Internet for the opposition's next move!

Haha seriously. Is anybody really naive enough to believe that information that is posted here isn't going to be able to be found out by people within the inner sanctum of the AFL community anyway?

I have a problem when people who have inside info use it to seek attention by posting cryptic info for three pages before the "big reveal"

So instead, you like to whinge for multiple pages about it? Like I said, don't ******* read it.

If you're so concerned that inside secrets being posted on a public forum might harm the Crows, why are all of your complaints about how long it takes/how cryptic the method of delivery is?

At this stage it would probably be best for you to just admit that you're a jerk on this issue and move on.
Little bit of gold right there :p

Why leave now? TMS is gone it's time to celebrate !!! :)

Just caught up with the thread in question. Jesus christ. He was concise. Like someone faffing about airports and catching planes tends to be. Nothing cryptic unless you struggle with comprehension. Why would you hassle the guy? Especially considering he's just told you he's flying to Colac. Obviously his day is pretty s**t. I'd lose my rag as well.

Few too many tears in here. Think more people here are interested in making sure they find out about late withdrawals before the general public then actually enjoying watching the mighty crows play footy. Bit of perspective wouldn't kill ya!!

800px-Metric_system_adoption_map.svg.png

We have discovered that the jerk known as Brentmeister lives either in the United States of America, Myanmar, Liberia, or Antarctica!

You think it's important info? You didn't think so an hour ago when you were trying to downplay it's loss...

Why does it bother some people so much to get an early bird team announcement? Yep, we found out 12 hours before the crows released a statement that Brouch would be missing.

You better get all shitty at Patrick Keane then. He freakin told the whole world on Twitter 2 days before game day.

Your argument is nonsensical because TMS never posted strategy, just early selection news which goes public later anyway.

Your argument has
jumptheshark-o.gif

Is Brentmeister Alex?

This thread is silly but so is antgonising people. It is a free country though.
It will just make trade period very dull. Everyone knows everyone else knows **** all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You better get all shitty at Patrick Keane then. He freakin told the whole world on Twitter 2 days before game day.

Your argument is nonsensical because TMS never posted strategy, just early selection news which goes public later anyway.

Your argument has
jumptheshark-o.gif
I was being facetious with "100%". Not my words.

Anyway keep it coming guys I'm loving the tears!

Redhorse said we were going to get Jeremy Cameron and Luke Parker and 'called' the Betts and Menzel trades after the rumours were already gathering pace in print media. He deserves a bit more scrutiny and a lot less of the blind lionisation he seems to get. I've repeated myself on this countless times and immediately get countless inbox messages from lemmings who think Redhorse has a 100% record. I've heard it all before so spare me.

Again you fail to understand the issue. The reason you get messages is because YOU have responded in the first instance.
You have made your point in a post/s that you don't believe, great, why do you then find the need to continue.

No one has appointed you keeper of the gate and no one has appointed you to speak on every other posters behalf.

We've also heard it from you countless times, so spare US.

Again you fail to understand the issue. The reason you get messages is because YOU have responded in the first instance.
You have made your point in a post/s that you don't believe, great, why do you then find the need to continue.

No one has appointed you keeper of the gate and no one has appointed you to speak on every other posters behalf.

We've also heard it from you countless times, so spare US.
Why do I keep responding? Because people reply to my posts and it's polite to answer!

Just caught up with the thread in question. Jesus christ. He was concise. Like someone faffing about airports and catching planes tends to be. Nothing cryptic unless you struggle with comprehension. Why would you hassle the guy? Especially considering he's just told you he's flying to Colac. Obviously his day is pretty s**t. I'd lose my rag as well.

You'd have to have the mental capacity of a cupboard door to not be able to work out what was posted.

I have a problem when people who have inside info use it to seek attention by posting cryptic info for three pages before the "big reveal"

You acted like a spoiled brat and when we lost a source people pointed that out. So you turned to playing the tough guy who is here to protect us all from the big bad attention seekers. When that didn't work you resorted to playing up the significance of the information in an attempt to garner some sympathy, because we are after all Adelaide supporters who want what's best for the club. But what all this boils down to is you, and what you want, and how you want it.

Anyway keep it coming guys I'm loving the tears!

Back to the tough guy act.

You acted like a spoiled brat and when we lost a source people pointed that out. So you turned to playing the tough guy who is here to protect us all from the big bad attention seekers. When that didn't work you resorted to playing up the significance of the information in an attempt to garner some sympathy, because we are after all Adelaide supporters who want what's best for the club. But what all this boils down to is you, and what you want, and how you want it.

Back to the tough guy act.
Cry me a river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back