Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh,
I was nearly too scared to walk off the oval.:oops:

If KG was there calling the game, just wait for us to focus on him, then you're safe ... ;)

So Camries what did you think of Gunston's game yesterday? :)

You all said he choked in last year's GF.

So Gunston is a mummy's boy for wanting to go home but Polec is not when he is doing the exactly the same thing in wanting to come home :confused:
ha ha ha you Port flogs get on your knees and blow Rucci don't you. Rucci was trying to stir that up on radio today. You lemmings.:D:D

I notice Port are going all out to get Polec. I hope Port do get him. ...and as for Gunston's game yesterday, he had the worst AFL defender in history to ever play in a GF to contend with. Even I could have kicked goals on Zac Dawson. LMAO.

ha ha ha you Port flogs get on your knees and blow Rucci don't you. Rucci was trying to stir that up on radio today. You lemmings.:D:D

I notice Port are going all out to get Polec. I hope Port do get him. ...and as for Gunston's game yesterday, he had the worst AFL defender in history to ever play in a GF to contend with. Even I could have kicked goals on Zac Dawson. LMAO.
Gunston 1 premiership medal - entire Adelaide playing list 0 :)

How are we going all out to get Polec? What have we done so far that the Crows have not done? :rolleyes:

Going by that logic Jarmans last term against the Saints in '97 is worthless cos he was only standing a spud :rolleyes:

Gunston 1 premiership medal - entire Adelaide playing list 0 :)

How are we going all out to get Polec? What have we done so far that the Crows have not done? :rolleyes:
I rest my case. So Port also think it's ok to get nancyboy sooky-wanna-go-home Polec the same way hawks got gunston...so where do you stand? Mummy's boy or not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just don't understand footy do you.

Looks like he understands it better than you do

Crows fans can at least look forward to draft day to help rejuvenate the list. Looks like some good prospects in the first two rounds. Maybe you can pick up a Gunston clone. :thumbsu:

They seem to believe that recruiting Betts offsets any draft sanctions. ... :rolleyes:

One out of three so far ;)

Congrats on your trade period win Crowies! Port gave up #14 (but got #21) to land Polec, and flogs on the Crows board are celebrating :oops:

Nah, its not a big loss for us. Its just Brisbane was left with little choice or risk PSD. Power and GWS rolled poor Brisbane Lions in the deal.

Nah, its not a big loss for us. Its just Brisbane was left with little choice or risk PSD. Power and GWS rolled poor Brisbane Lions in the deal.

It's no loss to you at all, but it's certainly not the win some people on the Crows board are celebrating. They seem to think it was all their doing that Port dropped 7 places in the draft, even though Brisbane were never going to take #34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back