Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not the one who posted something defeating his own argument you dense campaigner.
“Couldn’t be more from the truth” means it’s a load of crap. Wow you really need help Beatsoff.
You must be so reclusive to keep tagging me. You don’t get it do you thickhead?

Slammer? Lol!
full

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lolz scabbing for hand outs.
Must be an election coming up.
Any of the few customers left in here have a business model for this proposed pledge?

scab.jpg
Crows boss Andrew Fagan says the club is capable of establishing a $60 million state-of-the-art training and administration facility in North Adelaide as the Federal Government pledges $15 million to help move the club from West Lakes.

Ask your CEO, he’s the one throwing around millions of $$$ and begging for federal government handouts.
I am not sure begging is an accurate assessment, considering all the statement mentioned was a commitment of the Federal Government to provide $15M in funding for a new facility ..

Would you like a tissue ..?

F2D_800.jpg

I am not sure begging is an accurate assessment, considering all the statement mentioned was a commitment of the Federal Government to provide $15M in funding for a new facility ..

Would you like a tissue ..?

View attachment 645958
No tissues here matey. Looking forward to you lot helping me out and voting against Labours negative gearing policy:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back