Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the most embarrassing figure to ever be associated with The Crows or The Power in an official capacity?

I'm going with Studley

images

He looks like the love child of Jim Robinson and Freddy Kreuger, what a galoot.
How old is he there?
Looks 50 odd with all those wrinkles.
Ugly ca rnt.

If I wanted 1, like most normal folk, I’d just go online and buy 1.

Certainly better than the wharf themed prison bar jumper. And the pink, the pink and yellow, and the pink, yellow and blue jumpers you lot have rocked in the past for that matter

Every time I hear it I lol 😂

Then when I hear they were the cockledivers ..... well
It’s glorious

Can’t wait to see them in that jetty pylon monstrosity and ask them “ how IS that SANFL thing going ?”

In time it will come out this lad is the small fry in a family like set up at the crows .

This photo will be used a lot this year, when Crow flogs have a go at Port, or our players LOL
Go for gold Sniffy. Personally I think he’s an absolute POS. On the other hand, he’s a low level employee from WA who was sacked when it came to light.

I think for me it will be water off a ducks back, a duck with teal coloured feathers .. lol

That’s seems like a great opportunity to segue into the question of how would the Pooort Pooher fans feel about your precious club(s), lol, rebranding from the Poooort Cockle Divers, to the Pooort Magpies, then the Poooort Poooher and now into the Pooort Ducks?

I really like it ..

Go for gold Sniffy. Personally I think he’s an absolute POS. On the other hand, he’s a low level employee from WA who was sacked when it came to light.

I think for me it will be water off a ducks back, a duck with teal coloured feathers .. lol

That’s seems like a great opportunity to segue into the question of how would the Pooort Pooher fans feel about your precious club(s), lol, rebranding from the Poooort Cockle Divers, to the Pooort Magpies, then the Poooort Poooher and now into the Pooort Ducks?

I like it ..
So he was a low level employee .. LOL.. He was employed by the Crows and on their payroll.
End of story ... Try and duck out of that.

Last edited:
So he was a low level employee .. LOL.. He was employed by the Crows. End of story ...
From Cockle divers to Ducks .. lol

Funnily enough, I never really understood why Pooort didn’t incorporate the baby blue from the SANFL heritage jumper with black and white, instead of teal.

I mean seriously, Teal. Wood Ducks used to be good eating. Teals were s**t tasting scrawny little *s that would’ve been thrown back if they weren’t dead. Mostly got thrown to the dogs

Hang on, I thought you blocked me. When did you take the block off? Or were those just meaningless threats to make you feel better?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Cockle divers to Ducks .. lol

Funnily enough, I never really understood why Pooort didn’t incorporate the baby blue from the SANFL heritage jumper with black and white, instead of teal.

I mean seriously, Teal. Wood Ducks used to be good eating. Teals were s**t tasting scrawny little fu**s that would’ve been thrown back if they weren’t dead. Mostly got thrown to the dogs

Hang on, I thought you blocked me. When did you take the block off? Or were those just meaningless threats to make you feel better?
I never blocked you .. I have three crow flogs blocked.
Nothing wrong with duck shooting. Went many a times.

I really like it ..

Just a low level employee who was the link between the club and its supporter groups, who had access to membership and personal details of club members and supporters.............. who was grooming underage kids for sex. Nothing to worry about there :drunk:

Just a low level employee who was the link between the club and its supporter groups, who had access to membership and personal details of club members and supporters.............. who was grooming underage kids for sex. Nothing to worry about there :drunk:

It makes you wonder what other sort of sick degenerates that club is harboring.

I love the way you completely ignored the previous sentence. Carry on arse wipe

I love the way you completely ignored the previous sentence. Carry on arse wipe

I'm not ignoring it at all, what I am doing however if pointing out the extreme hypocrisy of you clowns calling a guy with a false accusation against him a sex offender........... meanwhile you guy had an ACTUAL sex offender at the club with full access to member records, and who represented your club at functions in an official capacity, and to you it's "water off a ducks back"

I'm not ignoring it at all, what I am doing however if pointing out the extreme hypocrisy of you clowns calling a guy with a false accusation against him a sex offender........... meanwhile you guy had an ACTUAL sex offender at the club with full access to member records, and who represented your club at functions in an official capacity, and to you it's "water off a ducks back"
Are you enjoying being outraged? I’m starting enjoy reading it

This photo will be used a lot this year, when Crow flogs have a go at Port, or our players LOL

And here’s the classic difference

We abhor arseholes like this, send them on their way with a kick out the door

You pay your rapists and predators victims off and then spend a decade defending them
From Burgoyne - Powell-Pepper and all the idiot sex offenders in between

You defend your rapists and
you idolize your slimy gropers

It’s the true Port Adelaide tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back