Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here’s the classic difference

We abhor arseholes like this, send them on their way with a kick out the door

You pay your rapists and predators victims off and then spend a decade defending them
From Burgoyne - Powell-Pepper and all the idiot sex offenders in between

You defend your rapists and
you idolize your slimy gropers

It’s the true Port Adelaide tradition

You only have to look in the mirror to see the vile kind of people your club attracts

You pay your rapists and predators victims off and then spend a decade defending them

C38ACFA9-27B6-4266-A6B6-23D0F0A59850.png

Nup

It’s a lower socioeconomic Centrelink reliant type thing

**** and swimming and sniffing coke , the 2 parkland offenders , night club gropes ....... port kept them all
Hiya Subs, Beats here.
Excuse me for living interstate lately, but just want to know if there's any breaking news on your Camry staff's kiddy fondler?

Hiya Subs, Beats here.
Excuse me for living interstate lately, but just want to know if there's any breaking news on your Camry staff's kiddy fondler?

Hey Will, there's this new thing out there called the interwebz. You should try it out. It's pretty cool.

I dont think you will find any Crows fans supporting this POS. But that's ok, it's good for Port flogs on here cos they can use it to suit their own argument.

For example, Port get beaten by the Suns at home, a Crows flog starts a thread about it, and Port flogs just post the picture of that guy and get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. (or that could be something else, so make sure you are wearing your nappy when you post it)

See, you ignore the the subject just so you can post THAT picture.

I'm sure you and your fellow reach arounds understand what I am saying.

Enjoy your long weekend. :thumbsu: :)

Hey Will, there's this new thing out there called the interwebz. You should try it out. It's pretty cool.

I dont think you will find any Crows fans supporting this POS. But that's ok, it's good for Port flogs on here cos they can use it to suit their own argument.

For example, Port get beaten by the Suns at home, a Crows flog starts a thread about it, and Port flogs just post the picture of that guy and get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. (or that could be something else, so make sure you are wearing your nappy when you post it)

See, you ignore the the subject just so you can post THAT picture.

I'm sure you and your fellow reach arounds understand what I am saying.

Enjoy your long weekend. :thumbsu: :)

I understand that a Crows flog crying about "ignoring the subject" is ignoring the subject of lolling at the Crows in the "The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread"........ all while sticking up for that subaru piece of s**t and claiming Crows fans don't stick up for pieces of s**t :drunk::poo:

I understand that a Crows flog crying about "ignoring the subject" is ignoring the subject of lolling at the Crows in the "The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread"........ all while sticking up for that subaru piece of s**t and claiming Crows fans don't stick up for pieces of s**t :drunk::poo:

In English please Dave.

Oh Bernie .. Think you understood the gist of the comment LOL

Not sure what you mean Snifster. I wasnt sticking up for anyone. Just saying my piece!!

I know you flogs will flog the hell out of that photo this year.

Port loose, thread created, Port flogs posts that photo......rinse and repeat!!

You know it will happen Smithy.

Not sure what you mean Snifster. I wasnt sticking up for anyone. Just saying my piece!!

I know you flogs will flog the hell out of that photo this year.

Port loose, thread created, Port flogs posts that photo......rinse and repeat!!

You know it will happen Smithy.

I honestly think Port supporters have been quite restrained Bernard.

Can you imagine the pants shitting that would be happening with some if Port had hired a paedophile?

:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says the racist, Islamaphobic Galoot who thinks all Muslims like Bachar Houli and Adam Saad are ISIS members. I haven't been here all that long, but the hypocrisy and sheer garbage you preach from your ding dong is incredible

Also Subaru is the 2nd most embarrassing Car Manufacturer you could have named yourself (Volvo first naturally)

Dude, I feel so sorry for your missus.

Says the racist, Islamaphobic Galoot who thinks all Muslims like Bachar Houli and Adam Saad are ISIS members. I haven't been here all that long, but the hypocrisy and sheer garbage you preach from your ding dong is incredible

Also Subaru is the 2nd most embarrassing Car Manufacturer you could have named yourself (Volvo first naturally)

She is a very bitter old woman

I honestly think Port supporters have been quite restrained Bernard.

Can you imagine the pants shitting that would be happening with some if Port had hired a paedophile?

:drunk:

To some extent, yes Ronny.

Im sure if whoever hired this POS knew of his "desires", then he would not have even been interviewed.

But dont let that stop NF2, he's up and about proving my argument already :) :thumbsu:

Hahahahaha

Nice rant

Last edited:

In July 2000, Adam Heuskes quit the Lions, citing boredom. A fortnight later, he was accused of raping another woman, this time in Adelaide, outside a nightclub.

“Along with Port Adelaide player, Peter Borgoyne, Heuskes was charged with sexual assault,”

“In March this year, Adam Heuskes was named, along with Peter Borgoyne and Michael O'Loughlin, as the three players who contributed to a reported $200,000 payment to the Adelaide woman as part of a confidentiality agreement.”

Hush money .....

“Peter Borgoyne still plays for Port Adelaide. The club reportedly fined him $5,000.”

The Port adelaide way

In July 2000, Adam Heuskes quit the Lions, citing boredom. A fortnight later, he was accused of raping another woman, this time in Adelaide, outside a nightclub.

“Along with Port Adelaide player, Peter Borgoyne, Heuskes was charged with sexual assault,”

“In March this year, Adam Heuskes was named, along with Peter Borgoyne and Michael O'Loughlin, as the three players who contributed to a reported $200,000 payment to the Adelaide woman as part of a confidentiality agreement.”

Hush money .....

“Peter Borgoyne still plays for Port Adelaide. The club reportedly fined him $5,000.”

The Port adelaide way
c38acfa9-27b6-4266-a6b6-23d0f0a59850-png.810090

He’s gone
Out the door
No cover up
No hush money

Told to ***k off

Not like this disgusting episode - and you kept the player on
MAN: You were absolutely positive it was Adam Heuskes, Peter Burgoyne and Michael O'Loughlin?

JANE: Yeah.

TICKY FULLERTON: Jane says she was raped by Adam Heuskes and Peter Burgoyne and that at one point, Heuskes and Michael O'Loughlin were masturbating close to her face.

TICKY FULLERTON: And what of the third player, Michael O'Loughlin? He was not charged. His club, the Sydney Swans, says that he was never interviewed by police. This fact has been used by O'Loughlin to support his claim of innocence. Adelaide police will not comment publicly on the case. It's understood there was an intention to interview Michael O'Loughlin. One reason this did not happen was that he was interstate. A year later Heuskes, Burgoyne and O'Loughlin paid a reported $200,000 to Jane in a settlement. No liability was admitted by the footballers. O'Loughlin said he paid secretly to protect the integrity of his family. Jane was also bound to secrecy through a confidentiality agreement.

VANESSA SWAN, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SERVICES AGAINST SEXUAL VIOLENCE: What we hear of is payments being made with clauses in them to try and silence the victims, and certainly that's out-and-out cover-up. That is out-and-out sweeping under the carpet.

TICKY FULLERTON: The football clubs were closely involved in the negotiations. Port Adelaide attended meetings with Peter Burgoyne and his lawyer. The Sydney Swans have used the confidentiality agreement to imply that Jane cleared Michael O'Loughlin of any part in the alleged assault. Six weeks ago, the club put out a carefully crafted press release that read "In a signed statement, the woman concerned said: 'I want to make it absolutely clear I have no claim against Michael O'Loughlin.'"

But Jane's lawyer has advised Four Corners that there is no separate signed statement. It is, in fact, part of the confidentiality agreement referred to in the Swans' press release. Four Corners believes that the statement releases O'Loughlin from legal claims, but does not confirm he had no role in the alleged assault.

ANDREW DEMETRIOU, AFL CHIEF EXECUTIVE: The Sydney Swans Football Club acted absolutely appropriately in coming forward to assure everyone and protect Michael O'Loughlin as an individual by saying that he wasn't involved in an alleged sexual assault. I see no issue with that, and whether they've taken a line out of the confidentiality agreement to protect Michael O'Loughlin, I think the Sydney Swans have acted appropriately.

TICKY FULLERTON: But as you say, the message seems to be that he wasn't involved in the alleged assault at all, and that is not what the woman has alleged.

ANDREW DEMETRIOU: Well, again, um...that matter was investigated.

TICKY FULLERTON: Jane's cousins are outraged at this message that O'Loughlin was not involved in the alleged assault.

JANE'S COUSIN: You know, at the end of the day, we know what's true and right and I can categorically say that...that that's not correct and that, um, just because he wasn't interviewed by the police at the time was by the fact that he was in Sydney, not because he wasn't...associated with the...with the incident.

The Port Power way

He’s gone
Out the door
No cover up
No hush money

Told to ***k off

The Port Power way

The crows employed a pedophile.

God only knows what other deviants are still working for the crows right now.

He’s gone
Out the door
No cover up
No hush money

Told to ***k off

The Port Power way
The bloody Crow way.. She has been around for a while and is seriously fixated on Port. .........Ring a bell
Burgoyne and former AFL player Adam Heuskes were charged with rape over an alleged incident in Adelaide in August of that year.
The charges were not proceeded with and no convictions were recorded. Heuskes was a Brisbane player at the time but is now playing in the South Australian National Football League.

Hush money .....

The Port adelaide way
Picking up a chick at the night club and Fukcing her brains out in the park. Ahhh those were the days....
Thanks Tinder you’ve ruined everything:disappointed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back