Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as stupid as saying that a team has "ruined the season" even though the AFL are planning to announce today that the season about to recommence 🤣
Complete rabble your Camry franchise.
Our Ports players had to obey by quarantine rules before they were even introduced.
You lot had one thing to do and you still eff it up! For everyone!
The joke that keeps giving lol.....

Complete rabble your Camry franchise.
Our Ports players had to obey by quarantine rules before they were even introduced.
You lot had one thing to do and you still eff it up! For everyone!
The joke that keeps giving lol.....
Nice narrative

The only problem is that Mark McGowan ruled out footy in WA 2 weeks ago unless Victorian teams were prepared to stay long term in a WA hub so you can't blame that on the Crows.

Also the Crows and Power applied to be able to fly in and out of the state without quarantine, but that exemption was only going to apply to the two SA teams. From what I've seen there was never going to be any games here anyway and they're all going to be in Melb regardless of whatever happened.

Hopefully playing all games in Melbourne will help the Crows get a good draft pick 👍

Nice narrative

The only problem is that Mark McGowan ruled out footy in WA 2 weeks ago unless Victorian teams were prepared to stay long term in a WA hub so you can't blame that on the Crows.

Also the Crows and Power applied to be able to fly in and out of the state without quarantine, but that exemption was only going to apply to the two SA teams. From what I've seen there was never going to be any games here anyway and they're all going to be in Melb regardless of whatever happened.

Hopefully playing all games in Melbourne will help the Crows get a good draft pick 👍
I really doubt having an early draft pick would help the dire situation you lot have got yourselves into.
Back on the topic with players in iso though. Why would Billy Framptom need to go into an quarantine camp when he’s been living in Adelaide for the last 5 years, is he homeless?

I really doubt having an early draft pick would help the dire situation you lot have got yourselves into.
Back on the topic with players in iso though. Why would Billy Framptom need to go into an quarantine camp when he’s been living in Adelaide for the last 5 years, is he homeless?

Billy needs all the help he can get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a thought ... Wonder if the Crows thousands of email members, will let the club keep their pretend membership money ... ;)
The Club that keeps giving. :straining:

I didn’t even know that existed nutjob. Perhaps you could enlighten me with more of your BS...
There is no Winfield Tip Hotel in South Australia Flog .. What a bloody laugh .. :straining:
There is a Wingfield tip .. no pub there. Only crap waste dumped from crow land at west lakes goes there :poo:
You pair of re-t a r d s .. it’s a reference to your smoking, cheap bourbon drinking, dole budging, meth smoking supporter base

It’s about time you 2 put the glass bbq down and went to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back