Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Watts, bewbs, white stuff, text messages to people are his GF, parked cars etc.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the noise of the minor premiership and your rabble "winning" the spoon.

You'll have to speak up.

Congrats to the Crows for breaking out of the boys club mold by announcing former SANFL President, SA Football Commission Chairman, Deputy Chairman of the Adelaide Oval Stadium Management Authority, and the guy who had to resign as SA Premier and didn't run again thanks to a dodgy deal with Motorola........ John Olsen, as their new Chairman :$

Congrats to the Crows for breaking out of the boys club mold by announcing former SANFL President, SA Football Commission Chairman, Deputy Chairman of the Adelaide Oval Stadium Management Authority, and the guy who had to resign as SA Premier and didn't run again thanks to a dodgy deal with Motorola........ John Olsen, as their new Chairman :$

More of the same to come for the camrys.

1602656492018.png

Bwahahahaha you farken chokers.
Never change:D

I’ve never seen so many ferals grizzzle about they were not respected by the VFL...well now you know why. There’s 119 reasons ROFL.
At least WE get a decent draft pick.
Suck a bag of Cocaine Charlie Dixon.:eek:

Last edited:
Thanks for the official Camry Crows LOLs you sniper...hahahahaha

Bwahahahaha you farken chokers.
Never change:D

I’ve never seen so many ferals grizzzle about they were not respected by the VFL...well now you know why. There’s 119 reasons ROFL.
At least WE get a decent drat pick.
Suck a bag of Cocaine Charlie Dixon.:eek:
Port lose and suddenly all the oxygen thief Crows flogs start making their way into the Bay, along with the blow-in tuggers flogs.

Everyone who's been here all year lost last night

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

GAGF you soft choking fu**stick...Bwahahahaha

Hope you're enjoying your wooden spoon with more years of failure and shame to come you moron.

Motorola John as your chairman is pretty apt. * me you lot are in for a world of pain.

Hope you're enjoying your wooden spoon with more years of failure and shame to come you moron.

Motorola John as your chairman is pretty apt. fu** me you lot are in for a world of pain.
moRon...
qk3q2cX.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Motorola John as your chairman is pretty apt. fu** me you lot are in for a world of pain.
Haha nice melt there you ******* losers.

Top of the ladder in an asterisk year. Home prelim. Choked like the pretenders you are hahahaha

Far king imbecile...how can a wooden spoon winner be a front runner? :drunk:
Learn to english you C H O K E R
You have been missing for a number of weeks you pathetic frontrunner.

But then again it has been school holidays :rainbow:

LOL you must be sooo disappointed in choking in a final...AGAIN.
Boak choked...OOF
Derr sma choked...dropped his bow n arrow...could not have happened to a better BIGHEAD
okdF24o.gif

Hartlett couldn’t get his foot out of his mouth...choked
Cocaine Charlie...still embarrassing
Fatlop...pissweak

THEN...you throw Bundy and coke over a Richmond player in a superb show of sportsmanship :rolleyes:did you run outta bananas??

Your feral supporters and Kern got ahead of yourselves didn’t you?

EABD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back