Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgcOZVD.jpg

The casual racism toward the chinese has been evident with the camry crew here for years.. absolute dinosaurs.
This was on Twitter

Seen enough ???
I’ll delete it now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always laugh at this.

Using their treachery as motivation for their hate of us. That’s like a criminal hating the justice system for putting him/her in prison for committing a crime.

That’s one hell of a lol
Subaru likes this 👍🏼
After this .... showdowns just another H&A game now

Last edited:
Port fans cannot take the moral high ground here with regards to racist ***wit behaviour

IIRC a port fan threw a banana at Eddie during a showdown as well a few years ago ?

WTF is wrong with some people ?

And I dislike the Camries as much as most Port folks here, but we need context here. Every club had its gutter trash feral and bigoted supporters

Port fans cannot take the moral high ground here with regards to racist ***wit behaviour

IIRC a port fan threw a banana at Eddie during a showdown as well a few years ago ?

And I dislike the Camries as much as most Port folks here, but we need context here. Every club had its gutter trash feral and bigoted supporters

..... although the only real regular ones on the bay appear to be lady godava and subaru

This was on Twitter

Seen enough ???
I’ll delete it now
Sorry I missed whatever you were frothing about but it doesn't matter..

The camry one white parent policy, aboriginal players in distress at the torture camp & various supporter incidents so you are in no position to get high and mighty.

This post is too rational and unbiased for Bsy13. It contains facts and rationale

*sigh*

Someone brings rationale into the Bay and you just twist it to your own ends. This is why rational debate has no place here.

You want to call me a frontrunner? If it helps you sleep at night and helps you with your insecurities then fine, go ahead. Makes no difference to me

*sigh*

Someone brings rationale into the Bay and you just twist it to your own ends. This is why rational debate has no place here.

You want to call me a frontrunner? If it helps you sleep at night and helps you with your insecurities then fine, go ahead. Makes no difference to me
Look at you trying to act all mature, while having a long history of only running in here after a Port loss. Did your balls finally drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back