Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people understand what “a rebuild” means, but not your poor MoRonic brain.🤡

Most teams manage to rebuild without being the worst team in the league two years running though don't they.

But not the crows, wooden spooners and loving it!

Most teams manage to rebuild without being the worst team in the league two years running though don't they.

But not the crows, wooden spooners and loving it!
Camries are not even fav's to beat the Hawks

What a rabble they are
Holy sh*t, it's not even close...
...and you will always be chokers.
Its been in your DNA since you were deformed in 1996.
full

You know it, we know it, the whole AFL knows it and the media...well they just keep on bringing it up.
WBYcij8.gif

fFDXjbF.jpg

You couldnt win a compromised cup last year what makes you think you can this year?

...and you will always be chokers.
Its been in your DNA since you were deformed in 1996.
full

You know it, we know it, the whole AFL knows it and the media...well they just keep on bringing it up.
WBYcij8.gif

fFDXjbF.jpg

You couldnt win a compromised cup last year what makes you think you can this year?
It must take a special kind of stupid to win a wooden spoon in a compromised year

Well done!!!!

A compromised year? Meaning this years flag is compromised?
Lol - exactly
Same as they count SANFL flags but not SANFL spoons
If you’re going to finish bottom a compromised ****** laden year is the year to do it !
Just like there’s **** in the war years - it’ll be “ that was the Covid years “

Hopefully David Mackay's parents get the same opportunity in 3 years

By the looks poor old Drakes wasn’t to happy that T Boak’s widowed mother attended his 300th.
I guess he’ll be on the blower come Monday morning to Leon Byner.

I see Travis Boaks mum has managed to get an exemption to fly to see his 300th yet people can't attend funerals or see dying loved ones. Makes sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the looks poor old Drakes wasn’t to happy that T Boak’s widowed mother attended his 300th.
I guess he’ll be on the blower come Monday morning to Leon Byner.

Thankfully it never eventuated. Who does she think she is? Needing to see a football game whilst others can't see dying loved ones.

Thankfully it never eventuated. Who does she think she is? Needing to see a football game whilst others can't see dying loved ones.

Have those fines been handed out to the Port players yet who attended the swimming trials?

You would be the last person who should be talking about anything COVID related.

Nice to have you back here frontrunner.

No surprises to see you condoning the self serving behaviour of your club.

It's ******* hilarious how triggered you get by anything and everything PAFC. They must have absolutely belted the balls off your pathetic SANFL team back in the day. :rainbow:

It's ******* hilarious how triggered you get by anything and everything PAFC. They must have absolutely belted the balls off your pathetic SANFL team back in the day. :rainbow:

Triggered? Um you guys literally had an entire 500+ page thread dedicated to the crows (now disguised as media sHaKeS head) I think we all know who the triggered ones are :)

Hope Boaks mum enjoyed the win from her couch :)

Triggered? Um you guys literally had an entire 500+ page thread dedicated to the crows (now disguised as media sHaKeS head) I think we all know who the triggered ones are :)

Hope Boaks mum enjoyed the win from her couch :)

Yeah, Port are the only club to have posters that talk about their across town rival, perhaps we should have a quick look in the "Everything PAFC Non-Crows AFL talk" thread and see how many pages were dedicated to whinging about last nights umpiring?

Yeah, Port are the only club to have posters that talk about their across town rival, perhaps we should have a quick look in the "Everything PAFC Non-Crows AFL talk" thread and see how many pages were dedicated to whinging about last nights umpiring?

Think what you like but it has never had Port in the thread little. Yours was literally named Crows chat for Port fans. Lol.

Think what you like but it has never had Port in the thread little. Yours was literally named Crows chat for Port fans. Lol.

I guess the irony is that you were posting about Port on the crows board in the first place...

"BuT It NeVEr HaD PoRT in The THreAd TiTLe" :drunk:

I guess the irony is that you were posting about Port on the crows board in the first place...

"BuT It NeVEr HaD PoRT in The THreAd TiTLe" :drunk:

That thread which ironically you seem to read obsessively has a range of general AFL chat, Port included. Your thread was literally titled CROWS CHAT FOR PORT FANS. Now that's sad lol! So typical of a little brother looking up to and/or being jealous of his big brother tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back