Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
I don’t think anything could surpass the Crows off season of hell from last year but I am sure there will be more laughs to come :D

Some of things to look forward to:

Crows will talk up their first pick in the draft as a gun and that every club has missed out on that player even though their first draft pick will be in 40’s

Hopefully it is another hot summer. Slops can give us another infamous preseason speech comparing now back to 97/98.

Spud Tippett to kick 8 goals in the grand final to really rub it in.

Another player walks out on the Crows – culture!!!!

Let us know what other things you will think happen to the cheats from West Lakes over the off season?

Can we start laughing at their offseason by exposing these two fools.

2rq23o9.jpg

244vgj9.jpg

Their offseason hadn't officially started when this photo was taken but it did start a minute and a half later.

Can we start laughing at their offseason by exposing these two fools.

2rq23o9.jpg

244vgj9.jpg

Their offseason hadn't officially started when this photo was taken but it did start a minute and a half later.

Is that Sekaj and subaru in that photo? :)

I don’t think anything could surpass the Crows off season of hell from last year but I am sure there will be more laughs to come :D

Some of things to look forward to:

Crows will talk up their first pick in the draft as a gun and that every club has missed out on that player even though their first draft pick will be in 40’s

Hopefully it is another hot summer. Slops can give us another infamous preseason speech comparing now back to 97/98.

Spud Tippett to kick 8 goals in the grand final to really rub it in.

Another player walks out on the Crows – culture!!!!

Let us know what other things you will think happen to the cheats from West Lakes over the off season?
If our first pick is anything like Griggy ill be very happy! :thumbsu:

Gonna trade Angus for Gorringe I presume?

Jackson Trengove REAMING Sam Jacobs in the ruck... LOLZ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was good seeing Hackson get into the game.

He aint a defender, but is a good Ruckman.

He wasn't a good match up for Johnston (we badly missed Jonas who would have locked him down). He's an "above average" defender... one who will get better with age like Thompson (NMFC), McPharlin, Richards, Lake, Glass... he's only 22yo, so he has 4 years before he starts hitting his peak.

Lewis Johnston reaming Trengove after he tried to talk tough. Hilarious!

I like how Johnston got greedy and REAMED his Captain-In-Waiting in the final 3 minutes when he ignored a great lead that would have iced the game and went for an improbably shot >50m.

He wasn't a good match up for Johnston (we badly missed Jonas who would have locked him down). He's an "above average" defender... one who will get better with age like Thompson (NMFC), McPharlin, Richards, Lake, Glass... he's only 22yo, so he has 4 years before he starts hitting his peak.

If I was a Tealster I would like to see Lobbe/Trengove in partnership. Hombsh/Carlile KPD, Jonas the "betweener" and Trengove to play loose and relieve in Ruck. Bit like Rehn used to rest in the backlines when not Rucking. This is of course for next year when Hombch is back.

Trengove has good hands in the Ruck contest, yet is not a great spolier. His aggression is good in Ruck too.

If I was a Tealster I would like to see Lobbe/Trengove in partnership. Hombsh/Carlile KPD, Jonas the "betweener" and Trengove to play loose and relieve in Ruck. Bit like Rehn used to rest in the backlines when not Rucking. This is of course for next year when Hombch is back.

Trengove has good hands in the Ruck contest, yet is not a great spolier. His aggression is good in Ruck too.

I like him in defense too.

Haven't been impressed with Trengove when he has played more in the ruck... but he could mature into a good option there (like Ryder).

Trengove has been sort of playing that mixed role more since he came back from injury, even spending a bit of time forward. It all depends on who we play (and form of defenders): if they have a number of tall forwards he goes back.

Trengove is also a more natural leader/organiser for the defence, which should be valued, he actually organises the back 6 in the game (something Carlile isn't naturally good at). Hombsch will slot in there in the future, but he has plenty of time on his side.

Lewis Johnston reaming Trengove after he tried to talk tough. Hilarious!

Jackson Trengove helping Port win while Lewis Johnston helped the crowbots to lose.

Bigfooty ha ha ha.jpg

There are rumours that the Crows are targeting Jesse White.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ays-mark-bickley/story-fni5f4l8-1226699065607

The irony is only surpassed by the stupidity of Trigg and co.

A spud forward/ruck who can't kick? That's gotta be worth $700k :thumbsu: After all, "they're a rare type of player who everyone pays overs for"

There's plenty of rumours floating around the Crows board that players want out, Dicky Henderson is one name that comes up repeatedly, and they seem pretty concerned that Crouch hasn't resigned yet :oops:

A spud forward/ruck who can't kick? That's gotta be worth $700k :thumbsu: After all, "they're a rare type of player who everyone pays overs for"

There's plenty of rumours floating around the Crows board that players want out, Dicky Henderson is one name that comes up repeatedly, and they seem pretty concerned that Crouch hasn't resigned yet :oops:

Why would Crouch re-sign? Without any high draft picks the club is destined to be mid table or lower for the next five years.

Re-signed two old-and-gone players, and "the best kick Barry Robran has ever seen" to one year deals :oops:

I guess two of the signings have merit though..... without Thompson the Crows midfield depth is pretty ordinary, Porps will be a solid backup if the Crows ever get sick of Eddie Betts downhill skiing (assuming they get him). But why would a "superstar in the making" like Johnston only sign for a year? One year deals must be easier than out clauses and cheating ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back